Happy New Year 2017

Well with less than 8 hours to go (Australia) I say FO 2016 bring it 2017 lets see what you have install. You may think I am posting early and I am but I have a hangover to work on which I intent to start constructing in just a few minutes.

I know in the dangers of being drunk in charge of a keyboard (which is a powerful weapon if placed in the drunken hands) I will not be posting for the rest of the year (Au time).

So I would like to thank every one here for there help when asked for their constructive critisism when offered and the friendly banter when written.

Cheers @all here especially @JoJo and @daath for giving up their time to mod and shape this place. It is a fantastic resource and a great community.

I hope everyone has a safe, happy and prosperous 2017.

Cheers all - it is time for some tennessee honey

Regards Simon

16 Likes

Right back at you @woftam it’s only about 40 mins to go to 2017 here in NZ.
Have fun and be safe.

6 Likes

Another 11 hours to midnight in Norway. Happy new year to all of you wonderful people :tada:

6 Likes

Wishing all of my wonderful ELR family a healthy, happy, fun-filled and prosperous 2017! Love you guys and am so happy I found you all :kissing_heart::tada::balloon::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Wishing you all a great evening. This will probaly be the closest I come to Champagne tonight :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy new year to all and a prosperous new year in 2017. Hope you all have a great time, but above all be safe.
5hrs or so left in the UK, be glad to see the back of this year.

7 Likes

Tonight is going to be hectic here in NYC so I just want to wish everyone in the ELR family and their loved ones a happy and fantastic New Year while I have a chance. :fireworks::tada:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I agree. Think I’ll walk next door and get a few more jars.
115 proof and a chunk of fresh honeycomb in the jar.

4 Likes

6 Likes

A very Happy New Year to all @ELR and your families and loved ones
May 2017 bring you all love, happiness, good health and prosperity!

6 Likes