Happy new year 2022

Happy new year everyone. This year cant possibly be any worse than the last 2 so enjoy every minute. XXX

13 Likes

Happy new year to everyone!

15 Likes

13 Likes

Happy New Year everyone. :tada:

14 Likes

11 Likes

A guid ne’erday to one and all from Bonnie Scotland the epicentre of NY Celebs (unfortunately curtailed this year as a result of propaganda…maybe next year). Stay prayerful, stay faithful and keep yer lamps well oiled for the white knuckle ride that 2022 will doubtless be :wink:

13 Likes

Lumberton here

8 Likes

:earth_americas: :earth_asia: Happy New Year to our huge family!!!

It’s going to be a better year. It has to be a better year. Godamn it, it has to be a better year!

17 Likes

Happy New Year…let’s hope twenty twenty two is better than twenty twenty one :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Happy New Year. I’m of the same sentiment as many here…may 2022 better than 2021 in many ways. I probably posted this on another thread, but I’d sure like to see people offer more grace, forgiveness and kindness to one another. Life is HARD, but those actions can make it a bit easier.

15 Likes

A Happy New Year to one and all. Whatever this year brings, I hope it’s a finale to the Crap Storm Trilogy that we’ve all endured the previous two years. Lets hope it’s a dud.

13 Likes

Happy New Year? Well let’s hope it’s happier for all of us. Much love to this great community

New-Years-Eve-Memes-20

11 Likes
9 Likes