Happy new year 2022

Being in Germany it’s apparently early for our American friends, but I can’t wait:

Happy new year to you all!

I wish you all health, all the best and always 10 ml left of your favorite mix!

:champagne:

26 Likes

Happy New Year Steve, and all the rest here on ELR :tada:

22 Likes

18 Likes

I’ll drink to that…

17 Likes
       🎉 Happy New Year 🎉

:hugs: May this year be better than the last :hugs:

18 Likes

Happy New Year to all! May you all eat well and shit hard.

18 Likes

I’ll drink to that also :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Happy new tears

16 Likes

Is it raining? I hadn’t noticed.

12 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, take care.

17 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone.

Hopefully this is the year Covid can be contained and the world returns to some sort of normality.

I feel it’ll be an interesting one.

17 Likes

You may of had to many already :joy::joy:

13 Likes

I guess you haven’t heard of ADE (Antibody-
Dependent Enhancement)? Oh heck, never mind all that, Happy New Year to you, too, Gazza7. And no doubt it will be an interesting one.

12 Likes

[​IMG]

14 Likes

Happy New Year to all. May it be better than 2021.

17 Likes

Happy new year! I hope it’s nicer where you are than it is here.

First it snowed another couple of feet, now it’s just plain frigid. That “Feels like -42°” is legit lol.

16 Likes

Merry New Years everyone!

14 Likes

If I don’t post after this, I died in the Grande Prairie Emergency Room Waiting Room. Take care.

15 Likes

Happy New Year!

11 Likes

There is a group of Hispanic people’s singing in unison. I believe it is quite a way off from here. I don’t hear any music, just singing. Quite opposite of the norm. It fills the air. it sounds like one hell of a good party :tada:

It’s augmented occasionally by automatic gun fire. You can tell; fireworks don’t have an exact timing between the successive pops. it’s not unusual to hear the occasional pop from a 357, but this is the first year I have noticed automatic gun fire. it not just coming from one direction, it’s at least three different places. My neighbors wife got scared and called him into the house. For reference, I’m in Texas, USA.

13 Likes