Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends

Happy Thanksgiving. Snowing here, but that’s OK, pretty…in a crap, it’s winter kinda way. :slight_smile: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all & your families.

From the Motor City. Land of the oil burners.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from Los Angeles!!!
Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday.
God Bless

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from the So. California desert to all celebrants. Happy Thursday to all that aren’t. Thankful for all of you!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from a cold and snowy Utah.

4 Likes

Happy Turkey Day from the mountains of Wild and Wonderful West Virginia

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from Michigan. Go Lions!

I do hope all had a Happy Thanksgiving… This is MOST of my family yesterday at Mom and Dad’s house.

Mom, Dad, their 3 sons, 1 daughter (me), and our spouses.

Mom, Dad, 9 of their 10grandsons and their wives/girlfriends…
One Great Grandson and One Great Gandaughter…

And my Grandaugher, Kit!!

Such a hard life she has!

10 Likes

Hope everyone had a great time! We had two celebrations as well always do, then i slept for almost 20 hours. I dont know how my mom used to do all of that and stay so chipper, hehe.

4 Likes

This is mine and my wife’s 20th Thanksgiving together. Oh I remember some of the early ones. My wonderful bride has certainly honed her craft over the years. So let me just tell you…

The turkey was so good, juicy, tender and delicious this year.
She made green beans that had garlic, cayenne, lemon zest and olive oil (tremendous!)
Sweet potatoes superbly spiced, cooked with a brown sugar topping that she glazed then covered with marshmallows and popped back in the over to toast. OMG!
Homemade rolls
Tons of over wonderful things including ham, mashed potatoes, plenty of trimmings, etc.

And while all this is wonderful, the spread so impressive for one person in the kitchen and all that, the big thing after her 9 straight hours in the kitchen is the smile on her face as we gathered around the table with our kids and grandkids. You can’t buy moments like that, or the selflessness of a woman who gives so much of herself to her family. She’s what I’m most thankful for in this world, and a blessing I clearly do not deserve!

I hope everyone’s having a wonderful day. Enjoy your turkey sandwiches! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my friend. This year it’s just my son and myself so there will turkey forever! I gotta get to cooking, eating and napping and getting some football in-between.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving… :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving !!!