Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Ive still got much food to prepare and all i want to do is eat it!

13 Likes

Happy holidays to you and yours Ken.

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving fam. Be safe

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Don’t eat to much. That one was for me.

5 Likes

I wondering if i will end up like my mother and my grandmother before here and not eating. They cooked all the food then didnt eat anything until the next day. It better not happen im making turkey, pheasant, butter beans, corn bread stuffing, green bean casserole, nanner pudding, banana bread, more corn bread and the wife is making dutch apple pie and eggnog ice cream.

4 Likes

So what time should I show up and should I bring wine? LOL

Actually, I cook Thanksgiving dinner as well and I honestly don’t eat much of it until the next day as well. I think I fill up on all the smells.

3 Likes

Yum, on my way!

5 Likes

Hehehe, anytime.

This is my second year in a row, was hoping mom would be doing so this year but she had a stroke a few months ago and isnt able. Fortunately i have been cooking with her since i was a kid and did so with my grandmother as well. I am the only one in the family that knows all the recipe which are of course not written down. I should probably get on that…

Hope all goes well for you and yours!

4 Likes

3 of them, brought them down out on the family land this year, right next to a corn field. MMmmMM corn fed pheasant!

Ive got a few more saved for Christmas, no on in the family knows so it will be a surprise.

2 Likes

Used to hunt pheasant on my brothers property in Kansas. Whole house was surrounded by a shelter belt of trees on one side and milo fields on the other three. Good eating. Great in soup too.

4 Likes

Yes they are, my favorite bird besides wild turkey. The old man shot the turkey, ive been picking out pellets all day…

We hunt for the majority of our meats, grew up poor and never acquired a taste for store bought meat.

2 Likes

Hmmm… TPA? Cap? INW??..

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to All from Downunder! Hope you all have a happy, safe, gut-fillin’-OMG-I-cant-move day!
Cheers!

7 Likes

A combination of course, hehe.

1 Like

A Happy to all everywhere.:smile:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from Denmark :kissing_heart:

May you all have a awesome feast and eat well😀

Tom

5 Likes

very happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

6 Likes

I have you all and this wonderful site in my list of things I’m thankful for.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy day.

7 Likes

Happy Turkey / of for me tofurkey ( hee hee)
Seriously hope everyone has safe travels and a wonderful Thanksgiving be safe ! ( no rubbing e juice on your ham/ turkey ):blush:

7 Likes

Happy turkey day yall. From odessa tx. Land of oil.

6 Likes