5 Likes

10 Likes

:wink:

8 Likes

Happy Valentines Day Michelle!

5 Likes

ā€¦no doghouse for me tonight! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Crapā€¦looks like im sleeping in couch toniteā€¦i made plans thatb ont include my GFā€¦Time to back trackā€¦ Hapoy V day

3 Likes

My husband was very romantic ā€¦ said hereā€™s $200 go buy yourself something nice ā€¦ I donā€™t actually have a problem with that LOL

6 Likes

I wish I could get away with thatā€¦

Same hereā€¦ had to cancel them so hopefully no dog house for me tonight

6 Likes

After 16 years Iā€™d rather have cash than flowers and I canā€™t have chocolate soā€¦ LOL

6 Likes

Ditto. Flower just die in a week. I would rather have the cash too. Get something on my want list that I always feel too guilty to buy :wink:

5 Likes

My spouse is a fairly craft gifted type individual. She enjoys the flowers when theyā€™re fresh, makes smaller arrangements when things die off, and saves just about every part of the arrangement to make potpourri sachets, petal bottles, and arrangement for us and/or gifts for others. She absolutely loves flowersā€¦ so, giving flowers to her (anytime) is one gift that just keeps on giving. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I guess my husband and I are strange. We donā€™t really ā€˜celebrateā€™ Valentineā€™s like a lot of people do. Sure, we tell eachother ā€˜Happy Valentines Dayā€™ and (if together) smoochies. But, we just tend to buy eachother gifts at whatever time during the year we feel like it. Not necessarily on any holiday. If I happen upon something I know he needs or wants, and we can afford it, I just get it for him. He does the same.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s how I bought my Aegis 200w which Iā€™m so stoked about getting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My wife and I are strange just like you guys lol. Iā€™ll buy her some funko pops she doesnā€™t already have or some random flamingo thing. 2 years ago I asked one of my guildmates whos a professional artist paint a picture of a male and female flamingo, that picture is above our bed.

6 Likes

Itā€™s an awesome mod. I had the faceplate fall off and glued it back on. Unfortunately I also glued the fire button and + - buttons as well which made it difficult to use. Just need to find my tiny screwdriver to take it apart clean it and make it workable again. Luckily Iā€™ve got ā€œextrā€ mods so I just swapped to my squid double barrel.

5 Likes

I remembered it was valentine day today, 15th of february.
My wife is still pouting.

1 Like

I would give that a +1 but that is what started the problem in the first place

5 Likes

I actually forgot (until just now) that yesterday (V-Day) was my 4 year anniversary for being cig-free!! :partying_face: :tada:

7 Likes