Happy Veterans Day

I just wanted to wish all fellow veterans and active military a happy veterans day I am retired U.S. Navy I retired 22 years ago ( Damn I’m old! lol)
served for 20 years :us:

22 Likes

@Steve-o_54 Thank you for your service to all of the men, women, and children in this country so that we may have our freedom! It really means a lot to me! And thank you to any other military service members we have here in our ELR family! Send a shout out and let us know who you are! Be proud because we are all proud of you! I would like to know who you are, what branch of military, how long you served and if you are still active duty! Let us know!

9 Likes

appreciate that

5 Likes

Happy Veterans Day and thank you for your service and to others who are serving !
@SunnyT did such a nice job ditto :wink:

6 Likes

Happy Veterans Day! My husband served 26 years USAF

9 Likes

Thanks Amy Thanks Bogey

5 Likes

@Bogey_Again …thank you for you and your husband’s sacrifices!

8 Likes

Nothing but admiration and gratitude for all the incredible veterans today, tomorrow and always. Thank you all for your service.

6 Likes

I can’t say it any better than the appreciations above. Thank you all.

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Eight years Army Intelligence here! Happy Veteran’s Day my Brothers and Sisters!

7 Likes

Air Force myself in the 80’s.
My father was Air Force for 22 years.
My son served in Iraq twice in the Army.

Thank you to all of our brothers and sisters out there!

6 Likes

Happy Veterans Day and a Big Thank You to All that Served

Although I never served in the Armed Forces I did help build 3 Aircraft Carriers and 4 Submarines

8 Likes

Happy Veterans Day and ty to all who have served and continue to serve bless you all

6 Likes

To all the vets on this site: My hats off, I bow, I love you and Thank You

To the ones we lost, may you rest forever in heaven’s light.

4 Likes

Thank you for the appreciation. I have 2 more years til retirement from the Navy. To all those that served from Vietnam, I know your appreciation was not given to you at the time, but I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for us. Thank you to all that have served, are serving, and to those that have family, sons, or daughters that are serving! The sacrifice is great and very thankful!

5 Likes

hats off to you too then, I spent 7 years building production and disposal facilities and cleaning up waste sites, so even though I never fired a shot I feel I served my time. It is too bad this world has wars, but thank you all who served to keep us safe.

5 Likes

Spent 9 years on Air Craft Carriers. Stennis and the Kennedy.

4 Likes

My Dad served his time on the USS Nimitz and he said it was the best time of his life. He got to see a lot of beautiful places when he was in the Navy!

4 Likes