Harsh vape from flavourings with Linalool, geraniol

unfortunately if your sensitive to something in a flavor there is no way around it you need to do is single flavor tests
try the peach by itself and try all other flavours alone one a day to figure out what is causing the problem

once you know for sure what is causing the problem we can help

4 Likes

Thanks man :+1::yum:

3 Likes

Hey Rocky,

Now my results from my tests.
The VAPE Wizard MTS changed the flavor from my china lemon juice from a fresh lime flavor to a juice sweet lemon. Not badā€¦but not what I expectedā€¦ My friends lemon flavor from inawera changed to an orange juicy flavorā€¦mod idealā€¦ Both harsh as before!! Maybe a bit lessā€¦not sure about that.

The voodoo from inawera was a blooming flavourā€¦ difficult to describe ā€¦and harsh as F**kā€¦worst vape experience after dry hits!! The taste was great, donā€™t understand that wrongā€¦ fantastic!

I have filled in 1ml of your 20% malic acid(mixed with water instead of PG) in China lemons.

:+1:You are the King! :+1:

I can vape both!.. Zero scratching in the throat or a burning tongue and soā€¦no coughing!

YOU ARE the WIZARD!!!

You changed my life

Iā€™m sure now I can vape all flavors I like :heart: thousands of kisses!!! :+1: Thank you sooooooo sooooo much!

I absolutely donā€™t understand why that works!

I was 100%sure thatā€™s allergicā€¦ Maybe it changes the terpene inside?!

That doesnā€™t matter!

It works! And Iā€™m sure for all of the damn flavours! Because they all have these Linalool, citral, alpha beta pinenā€¦and so on(terpene) in it.

I wish you the best of the best for your whole Future!

I was thinking about to stop vaping, seriously!

You changed my vape life ā€¦ The Pain is gone! Thanks manā€‹:heart::heart::heart::heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Oh thank goodness! I am so happy for You :heart_eyes: and glad I could help.:ok_hand:

4 Likes

gold-star

4 Likes