Has anyone else accidentally bought pure nic (1000mg)?, did you just cut it down?...or be very careful with use?

I do but…I view it with no difference than selling factory cars with 700 h.p. or a stock crotch rocket that will do 200 m.p.h. off the showroom floor.
I do like having that option ,even though i can’t argue for its practacality.
The knowledge to use any of those things safely is out there , it is up to the individual to research.
That’s just my opinion ,and I already know what that is worth!

3 Likes

I would return it and would advice against using pure nicotine.It is lethal and well many ppl have given you the mathematical issues along w/ it. You’ll need more than just a face mask you need a fume hood that and a clean room to use it. I feel shops should not be selling this at all to the public I agree @ffrank.

I have read this reddit post before and thought you should take a look at what this chemist says about Pure Nicotine https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1vp7h0/handling_nicotine_a_chemists_perspective/

please be careful. I always handle nicotine w/ gloves on no matter what. E-juice at 3mg I am not as concerned w/ but my undiluted nicotine I will be wearing gloves as well as a N95 respirator.

3 Likes

Don’t worry I have been diy vaper for quite a while now and will be very extra cautious when cutting it down…waiting fof my new mask first…yay

3 Likes

Overnic exposure, always wear your PPE…

6 Likes

I would send it back immediately no way in hell would I mess with that stuff or have it anywhere in my home! I use 50 and its in a ziplock which is in a lock box inside my freezer… Nicotine is no joke and any newb that reads this thread please realize that dilluting pure nicotine is serious business and very dangerous don’t mess with it, its not worth it