Has anyone heard of or tried this?

Looking to see if anyone has ever tried this e-liquid. The flavor profile looks interesting heres what the company Deivine has to say about it.
Our O Negative eliquid is a blend of blood orange cake, well balanced vanilla and a light touch of mint liquor.
Bottled by Concept Liquids, this is a small limited batch.
All our E-Liquids are steeped several months to ensure the best vaping experience at the bottle opening.

Also Diacetyl, Acetyl propionyl, Acetoin FREE.

7 Likes

I have not, but sounds Delicious!

4 Likes

Now that’s a damn shame! They are so delicious. :yum:

7 Likes

Dam it now I’ve got to buy mint liquor and bake a cake

4 Likes

I got the official word from Deivine about O-Negative.

Thanks for your interest in our product.
Unfortunatly O-Negative has been discontinued.

We cannot share the recipe though I can say that our main flavor supplier was “perfumersapprentice” so if you like those kind of flavor profiles, you can try with them.

They are very transparent with "diktone free”presence of their product.

So since they don’t want to divulge their recipe I guess that gives me freedom to corrupt their masterpiece with some flavor. Mu ha ha ha :smiling_imp:. Send out the diketones and all the other bad shit. :rofl: I’ll be nice and stick to the usage of TPA (maybe)!!! Luckily I have a new bottle of TPA Blood Orange on order from DIYVapor so I can mix some Queenside :shushing_face:. Let the fun begin!!!

7 Likes

Crème de menthe!!! The slight chocolate and mint will go awesome with an orange cake.

4 Likes

Love the Name…O Negative , I can never come up with names

3 Likes

Since this thread is has anyone tried this I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Medicine Flower Apples? I think that there are 3 Green apple, Red apple, and a Golden Apple. I am looking at creating a apple flavored NET tobacco mix and I just want a really good apple flavoring. I have a few good apples FLV Apple, Apple Filling . JF Fuji, Purilum Country Apple.

3 Likes

I have tried the green and red…I dint think i have tried the Golden . Both red and green are exactly what we have grown to expect from MF , Accurate to name , The Reda Ape is probably my fave out of the 2 . Red Apple can also be pushed a little higher than a lot of MF 1. To 1.25 but can be used lower.

3 Likes