Has anyone Tried Pearamel

ALRIGHT i have been asked to make something LIKE Pearamel . Keep in mind i have never tried this liquid and have only read what it might be…This is what im going to attempt any thought FIR THISE WHO HAVE TRIED IT

The description says its a scorched blah blah blah so maybe Creme Brulee instead of Custard???

Commercial liquid descriptions are usually way off

6 Likes

Is it supposed to be carmelized? I tried a carmelized banana by Epic Clouds once and it was good. I think someone has a clone on the forum, if that helps.

5 Likes

Never tried it but that sounds like something I would like.

VTA has a Scorched Caramel, pretty good at recreating that effect.

2 Likes

I showed this to @marsh8 and he added .8 cookie butter and pushe the Pear to 4pct…I pushed the pear up to 4 but left out the Cookie Butter …Left cookie butter out bc the person who wanted it wouldnt aporeciate the extra cookie butter lmao

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I haven’t tried it so I have absolutely nothing helpful to add… But when you nail this recipe down your going to share it right? Cuz that sounds amazing lol :grin:

3 Likes

I will definetly share V1 just got done and my friend is trying it @marsh8 has already mixed and approved…
I’ll repost what David tried Credit to boost Pear to 4pct and add .8 cookie butter goes to Marsh

Here is the newest Version…

6 Likes

On my list …I really need to stop lmao

5 Likes

Is this the Teardrip juice co. pearamel that you’re trying to recreate? I’m super intregued and might pick some up if I happen to see it locally somewhere around me. I made a couple versions of a caramel pear mix ages (seems like a lifetime) ago but never nailed down a pear I was really happy with. This profile is right up my alley so I might start playing around on my own and if I find the original juice and end up having any ideas I’ll throw them your way!

5 Likes

Yes Thats the company…Im sure the sweetness will not be that same lol … I would love to hear your thoughts

4 Likes

I think this may partly be habit, never mix this sort of profile without some sort of bakery. Mainly a biscuit, but in this case the 0.8% is doing bugger all up against the rest.

After tasting this for a couple of days running, this is a nice caramel base that I’ve never tried in combination before. Will be playing with this again…

It’s sweet and creamy and the juiciness from the pear comes through the middle. Not that it’s easy to distinguish the flavour of the pear in the vape. If that makes sense?

Did you taste it first or just give it to your friend?
When I mix grape for others. I don’t taste just mix and hope. So far so good, no complaints.

4 Likes

Just gave it to friend , can’t vape right now​:mask::mask:

1 Like

Obviously you guys have found a favorite Pear (VSO?) Makes me curious tho re: FA and TPA Pear. Any critique? How is the VSO comparably? Would the FA or TPA be acceptable substitutes or is the success/joy of your recipe hinged on the Pear (VSO)? Thanks!

3 Likes

VSO has a pear taste to me , where FA doesn’t i use FA to add a juiciness or sweetness to other fruit mixes…Tpa ive never tried .

FA was my first choice and would probably work , but the VSO pear was staring at me so I grabbed it

4 Likes

FA pear 1 and TFA pear 2-3 pairs well for me.

3 Likes

Following, rookie mixer

1 Like