Has anyone tried these flavors?

Has anyone tried these flavors? Cocopilada - Inawera and Mississippi - Inawera I want to create a kick ass Pina Colada mix. I’ve read the reviews on both, but want to see if the flavors are worth buying.

9 Likes

@McDuckie Absolutely worth buying in fact I ordered a large bottle directly from Inawerawinkel because there is only one place that sells it in the U.K. and at stupid money for a 10ml. It’s a very creamy coconut and pineapple flavour that makes some wonderful tropical recipes. Mississippi is also very nice and I don’t think it’s utilised as much as it should be. I think you will be happy with both of those flavours in your stash.

12 Likes

I know nothing about Mississippi but heard nothing but good about Cocopilada.

You can look at some recipes to get you some ideas.
There’s a bunch of very good mixers among those who’ve tried this flavour.

10 Likes

Thank you I’ll probably order direct from inawera also there are a few inawera classic pipe flavors I need to restock that no one else in the US carrie’s.

9 Likes

The Cocopilada is good but fairly strong and coconut heavy. Suggest you SFT it so it won’t overwhelm the mix.

8 Likes

I got a lifetime supply of Cocopilada, love that stuff. I remember really enjoying Mississippi but it is so hard to source I gave up on it. The only place I see Mississippi available at is Mississippi (IW) - DIY Vapor Supply the inawera link at alltheflavors says the shop is closed. Anywhere else to get INW Mississippi?

8 Likes

Nope just ordered a 30 of Mississippi from DIYVaporSupply. Diy-ejuice in Canada has the Cocopilada I guess I’ll get a 30 of that also.

8 Likes