Has anyone used Honeysuckle (TFA) in a recipe?

Honeysuckle (TFA)
Has anyone ever used Honeysuckle by (The Flavor Apprentice) in there recipes? Do you know of anyone who has? What would you suggest for it in a recipe? This flavor is so pleasing to me. I would love to be able to use it in a recipe.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

7 Likes

Just look up honeysuckle on the recipe side…Honeysuckle used between 2 and 4 pct works well with Rasp , SB and Cream . You can also use it with ither florals , the nice thing about Honeysuckle is its not perfume floral …

Thanks for the reminder , i might try a Honeysuckle Lemonade

7 Likes

once you got on the page, scroll down and click recipes. there are 26 pages worth, you could try to find one you like there

8 Likes

Honeysuckle on deez nuts

5 Likes

Here are some more recipes (ATF). Longing by ID10-T was quite popular a while ago.

6 Likes

Honeysuckle pairs well with most fruits, especially strawberry/pear, orange, and berry mixes. Also pairs well with violet and jasmine. Creams and vanillas work well if they aren’t particularly darker in flavor. Also useful as a sweetener.

9 Likes

I have to try that pairing with Jasmine, sounds tempting.

4 Likes

Great with pear, look up the lake placid clone. I use it as a sweetener as well.

4 Likes

What else goes weĺl with pear
I have ssa ripe pear i like best
FA pear and Molinberry shape up pear but no clue about them but ssa i like so far. I have made a few recipes with ssa but have not a clue still think i would. I like custard but get vapers tongue and have to switch from time to time to fruits

3 Likes