Has This Happened to Anyone?

Well, I guess without the mysteries of eliquid we wouldn’t be here. With that I bid you all a goodnight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you happen to smell the RY4 Double first by any chance? They both contain a fairly similar amount of Cyclotene which produces maple/carmellic qualities. It is actually a good thing that you made this connection because you are distinguishing the characteristics of singular ingredients, something that often takes a while for some people to do.

4 Likes

Dirty girl…

4 Likes

What is the liquid and a link?

2 Likes

i test almost every flavor as a stand alone , the notes here are great from others but we all tatse things differently , i test the flaves at 1 , 2 and 4 weeks doing that allows you to see how the flave develops and in your case this will allow you to test at different times where you may seem your taste buds are off or youve not drank enough water or whatever the case may be , if i could only give people one piece of advise it would be to make sure they single flavor test

4 Likes

I am convinced this would be a great thing to do. It will be a real test of patience for me.

2 Likes

Haha! Pure as the driven snow, me :wink:

6 Likes

Okay, keep on believing gurl.

3 Likes

Just put a drop on your finger and taste it… :confused:

2 Likes

Actually, I did. And thx for the PM, that was helpful.

As for making the connection…I can always use a good sign, TY :slight_smile: