Have I received the correct flavour?

Hi, this is my first post after deciding to make my own e-liquid and I’ve read a ton of info on the site and feel I’m ready to go. So I made my first flavour order at the weekend from the e-cig shop and received it today. Problem is I ordered cappuccino and what I have here is caramel cappuccino… so I’m wondering if this is infact what I should have or should I send an email to flag their mistake… much appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there!

Which brand is it?

5 Likes

None of us can know if it is the correct or not so i recommend you to check your order on the website at your account to see what flavor you ordered and compare that flavor to the one you received. If you ordered something else that is not delivered the company has fucked up.

3 Likes

Ordered standard cappuccino and received caramel:-/

2 Likes

They haven’t got a caramel cappuccino on the website (that I can find). Give it a smell - can you detect caramel?

I’d drop them an email just to check. :+1:

ETA - TFA do have both cappuccino and caramel cappuccino so there’s an error somewhere with e-cig shop.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I found strange, the fact that the don’t even stock caramel… thanks for the response and I’ll give them an email

3 Likes

Just had a little smell. I can’t tell if I smell the caramel but may goodness it’s smells amazing :smiley:

3 Likes

Hopefully they will respond pretty quick. Most reputable suppliers will make it right pretty quick.

1 Like

That works but you only use micro percentages of it. Like .20 it’s powerful stuff.

2 Likes

From what I can see in your pic it looks like they just sent the wrong concentrate.

2 Likes

I would email them and tell them they made a mistake. The Caramel Cappuccino is said to be decent, but like @Maureeenie said, use it sparingly. If you use it, I would put 9ml of PG into a spare bottle and 1ml of the flavor to make it a 10% dilution. You may find that easier to work with than having to try to do tiny drops, especially if you’re mixing small amounts.

3 Likes

OMG, that’s right that stuff needs to be micro percentages of a percent!

3 Likes

I’ve been sent the wrong flavour a few times. It’s an easy mistake to make. With so many similar/identical names, from so many manufacturers, larger orders must get confusing.
Just drop them an email, if there is a mistake, they’ll send the correct one.
However, as others have said, it may just be mislabelled or an alternative name.

1 Like

well i got a reply today and they say that the caramel one i have is the same as the one i ordered… even though on their website or my invoice it doesn’t state caramel which is pretty confusing.
this got me thinking and iv’e realised that i have rushed the complete order as all of the TFA flavours i purchased were supposed to be TPA! and they dont even sell TPA on their site…

i had originally used a different site for my order, but after seeing i could save a few quid i changed to the ecig shop. now im worried that all the TFA flavours i have will be terrible…

1 Like

but now i see that they are in fact pretty much the same company, just two separate departments if you will. like i said, i am a novice.
anyway thank you all for the responses. @JoJo thats a great idea! thanks

2 Likes

Tfa and tpa are the same. It’s an interchanable acronym.

2 Likes

To anyone who has used this, is it prone to killing atomisers? U used it at 0.4% - great after 24H but killed my atty before I could vape 4ml!

1 Like