Have you ever....?

Made a liquid and didn’t label it? Then you put it in a drawer and forgot about it for say, oh a couple of months? You then proceed to vape it and you have absolutely no idea what it is?? I just found that bottle and all I can say is it doesn’t remind me of anything. It’s just sweet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup. I did that once, but the juice turned out to be super tasty; had no idea what it was, other than a tobacco mix. Ever since then, I painstakingly, physically wrote down recipes and labeled bottles. I wasn’t going to let the magic slip through my fingers again. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, nope. I always label befor I mix by weight. Then again I have made other mistakes so I am for sure not with fault.

Yup. Done it a few times. I’ll mix it up and put it to steep in the cabinet thinking “I’ll remember…” then of course I don’t. I’ve made it a habit to label the darn things now and life is good.

I do this about once a week. I have a bottle on my desk right now. I have no idea what it is. So I put a drop on my finger and whatever it is, it is the best juice anyone has ever made or ever will make. Whenever you vape it all your dreams come true. Invitations are sent to you to travel the world and meet all of the Miss Universe contestants’ smart sisters, and they are all strippers. Stevie Ray Vaughan comes to visit and gives you his guitars to keep after teaching you every thing he knows. And Ferrari calls and tells you they want you to test drive their new cars from now on. But none of this comes true if you can’t figure out the recipe. So I sit here perplexed, watching a documentary about strippers, and playing shit on my Gibson nobody wants to hear. I guess I will go drive my mini van to the grocery store and buy myself an ink pen and some stickers.

7 Likes

LMAO! Any chance I could get a sample of “Genie” (that’s what you should call it)?

1 Like

What REALLY sucks is when you have several of the same profile but with different mix percentages. Ive got the recipies documented, but now which one is which. …or worse yet, this one is great, now which one is it???

1 Like

Not yet, but I’m sure I will in time :smiley:

I will have to vape it one drop at a time. Because otherwise she wouldn’t last me more than a few hours :wink:

1 Like

The fact that you have no idea of what it is or how to recreate it makes it taste awesome. Nothing else. I’m sure of this :smile:

1 Like

Wrong topic, tried to delete