Have you had THAT dream?

I haven’t had that happen but I have woke up before and was like WTF, did I fall asleep with an open bottle of e-liquid in my pocket…

4 Likes

No but I have woke up to the most pleasant aroma and the sound of my mod firing as I layed on it. I was vaping and watching tv in bed something I don’t usually do, but didn’t feel well and couldn’t sleep. It seems a good familiar comedy and a good vape will put me to sleep. My back was kinda warm too. lol

2 Likes

I’ve got a paper weight luggy that died on me.

1 Like

what is your fav cantaloupe flavor i like caps since u probably have at least 5 different ones id lije ur opinion

2 Likes

Flavorah is my favorite…guess what I do not have any Capella’s cantaloupe hmm I’ll put it on the list. FLV 's is a perfect sweet lil melon…although all of their melons are fab !

1 Like

Capella is mine, but I haven’t tried the Flavorah one.

+1 for Flavorah. I’m not big into melon vapes, but I preferred Flavorah’s to Capellas and Delosi’s. It was by far the strongest and most authentic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and at least get the Flavorah one. If you’re like me you may just toss the CAP one. Then if you decide that’s good try Medicine Flower. Holy moly.

1 Like

I like FA’s , anyone tried it?

2 Likes

Yup very very powerful…it stands up well to bullies put it that way. Certainly an assertive flavor but a good one.

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you, a lot of it is the price, We’re on a fixed income and I have to deal shop whenever I buy anything. Usually takes me at least two days to decide. I’ll hit a ton of websites and make notes then go over the notes and decided the next morning

5 Likes

That was not a dream. That was a premonition. Last weekend, I like a complete foo, was in the passenger seat of the car and my husband said…“whats that sound”… I looked down and my mod had flipped around in the hole in the door handle and the button was depressed, jammed and firing. I had to wedge it out. Scary deal.

I get that. I count myself lucky because I struggled with finances most of my adult life and now that the kids are all grown just now getting some breathing room. But I always have to force myself to reign it in because it would be so easy to spend $1000 a month or more on this hobby. Crazy.

4 Likes

Never had that dream but have fallen asleep with the mod in the bed. To wake up with my side getting really hot and hearing crackling. Thank god for 10 sec shut off.

2 Likes

any medicine flower fruits i have tried are great its just im not ordering from ECX ANYMORE thats my own issue which i wont get in bc i dont care to bash anyone

Said exactly what I was going to say. I have wasted quite a bit of premade coils in my Joyetech AIO pocket firing. That little bugger gets hot af too lol

1 Like