Hcigar vt133. . .issues

So I’ve used the it a bit and like it, but my 4 bay charger was full so I charged in the device using a 2A USB charger. The next morning I fire it up and the battery shows about half. I vape a tank but periodically it stops and says “check batt” it’s behaving a little strangely. I don’t know if it’s because the chip really wants more voltage or if there is some other problem. I was wondering how 2 cells was going to perform on a 3 cell chip/platform. Admittedly I haven’t plugged it in to the computer yet. It was vaping my Ti Aromamizer on TC perfectly when it wanted too. . .90% of the time. The charging thing is still weird.

1 Like

I would take a guess and say that maybe the VT133 might not have been configured for the batteries you are using? I had a similar issue on the wismec reuleaux using the the HG2’s .I had to input the watt hour numbers before it straightened out.
I found the information I was needing from the Evolv forum.
http://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/dna-133-7926871?highlight=vt133
I hope this works as I am thinking hard of picking one up , I like the wismec but it is a bit bulky for the pocket.

1 Like

I did plug it in and set everything up. Other than the batteries the thing was working the tits with Ti wire on TC. I hadn’t even loaded in that wire in yet. I mean, if I can get the battery thing sorted, it will be my favorite mod. I have 2 Reuleauxs, I may need a half-dozen VT133s if I can get it sorted. I’m on the road so my ability to mess with it is little right now. We’ll see how it does over the next week.

1 Like