Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: EHPRO Special--9/19

The year 2018 is our 11th year since when we are found. It is our 3rd time doing this online celebration. Heaven Gifts Anniversary is not only a ritual that celebrates the progress we made, moreover, it is a vaping feast that returns the supports and favor our clients, partners, community members have done for Heaven Gifts.

Unlike previous year celebration, we’re doing a bit different. For the next coming days, we divide the massive contest into a few parts. Each part differs from others. We hope and wish all of you people enjoy this once a year online e-cigarette carnival.

Today’s part is about EHPRO, we plan to give away some products from EHPRO below as prizes:

1.Artery Nugget X
2.Ehpro 2-in-1 Fusion
3.Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC Kit with Lock RDA

However, you have to “earn” them with your entries. To enter:

Comment anything about “Vaping” or “EHPRO”,

When the number of entries reaches 30, we give away 1 * Artery Nugget X
When the number of entries reaches 60, we give away 1 * Artery Nugget X and 1 * Ehpro 2-in-1 Fusion
When the number of entries reaches 90, we give away 1 * Artery Nugget X ,1 * Ehpro 2-in-1 Fusion and 1* Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC Kit with Lock RDA
……

Note:
1.We will pick the lucky winners via random.org on September 19, 2018. Each winner will get 1 prize.
2.Each participant can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

------------------------Special Thanks to EHPRO ------------------------

Established in 2011, EHPRO has already grown up to be a well-known ecig manufacturer. They have a R&D team of 20 experienced engineers and a Q&C team of 10 dedicated workers to bring us classic quality products with high performance. With many years’experience in the vaping industry, they clearly understand quality matters and service counts. So their business philosophy is “We never stop offering creative quality products, better and better service as we can”. During the last 8 years’efforts, they have launched many popular products, including the hot Billow, Bachelor series. And they will always ready to offer you more and more professional high-end designs!

Star products from EHPRO:

Ehpro Bachelor X RTA 3.5ml
Ehpro Billow X RTA 4ml
Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC Kit with Lock RDA

2 Likes

1 I’v used Artery nugget x mini - verry compact kit

2 Likes

2 I love vaping)

2 Likes

3 HG is the best online vape store

2 Likes

4 Happy Anniversary HG!

2 Likes

5 Happy Anniversary :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Brought the Artery Nugget for the farther in law to help him quit smoking.
He wanted a small setup and the Artery Nugget was perfect.

2 Likes

I quit smoking with a vape

1 Like

I absolutely love vaping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I never had a chance to try Ehpro products but i did set my eye on a few of them

1 Like

Happy anyversary!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Vaping saves lives!

Adary over and out

2 Likes
  1. i had a billow v3 once. someone borrowed it and “forgot”

Loving my Ehpro Armor Prime.

2 Likes
  1. Happy Anniversary HG!!!
  1. I quit smoking cigarettes by vaping
  1. HAppy Anniversary again!!
1 Like

Happy 11th Anniversary @Heaven_Gifts :tada:

2 Likes
  1. Loving vaping more now that i DIY
1 Like

I’ve had the EHPRO Billow years ago but I couldn’t really get it to produce a decent flavour.

edit It was the Bellus not the Billow :face_with_head_bandage:
I loved my Billow

2 Likes