Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: EHPRO Special--9/19

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #64 @Pikachu!
Your prize is Artery Nugget X.

Congratulations #47@tbt127!

Your prize is Ehpro 2-in-1 Fusion.

Congratulations #57 @Dan_the_Man!

Your prize is Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC kit.

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

5 Likes

Gratz @Pikachu @SunnyT and @Dan_the_Man :+1:

And of course, thank you @Heaven_Gifts for yet another awsome giveaway!

5 Likes

Thank you @Heaven_Gifts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations to @Pikachu @SunnyT and @Dan_the_Man :tada::tada:
A massive thank you to @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaways :+1:

5 Likes

I think @Pikachu hacked random.org :smiley:

(just kidding bro, gratz again!)

6 Likes

Awesome!!!

7 Likes

Congratulations to @Pikachu, @SunnyT and @Dan_the_Man couldnā€™t think of more deserving winners, well, on second thought :thinking: :rofl:
And of course a big thank you to @Heaven_Gifts for a great giveaway :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Pikachu @SunnyT and @Dan_the_Man :tada::tada:
A massive thank you to @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaways :+1:

6 Likes

Congrats peeps and happy birthday @Heaven_Gifts

5 Likes

Congrats! To the winners!

5 Likes

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for the giveaway and all you do for the members of our forum! I canā€™t believe I won, but I am extremely thankful that I did!

8 Likes