Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: Golisi & Tesiyi Special--9/24

The year 2018 is our 11th year since when we are found. It is our 3rd time doing this online celebration. Heaven Gifts Anniversary is not only a ritual that celebrates the progress we made, moreover, it is a vaping feast that returns the supports and favor our clients, partners, community members have done for Heaven Gifts.

Unlike previous year celebration, we’re doing a bit different. For the next coming days, we divide the massive contest into a few parts. Each part differs from others. We hope and wish all of you people enjoy this once a year online e-cigarette carnival.

Today’s part is about Golisi & Tesiyi, we plan to give away some products from Golisi & Tesiyi below as prizes:

1. A pair of TESIYI IMR 18650 Li-ion Battery 35A 3000mAh & a TESIYI E2S Charger
  2. A pair of Golisi S26 IMR 18650 High-drain Li-ion Battery 35A 2600mAh & a Golisi S4 2.0A Smart Charger
  3. $50 US Dollar Heaven Gifts giftcard

However, you have to “earn” them with your entries. To enter:

Please comment anything relate to “Vaping”

When the number of entries reaches 40, we give away 1 x (A pair of TESIYI IMR 18650 Li-ion Battery 35A 3000mAh & a TESIYI E2S Charger)
When the number of entries reaches 80, we give away 1x (A pair of TESIYI IMR 18650 Li-ion Battery 35A 3000mAh & a TESIYI E2S Charger) and 1x (A pair of Golisi S26 IMR 18650 High-drain Li-ion Battery 35A 2600mAh & a Golisi S4 2.0A Smart Charger)
When the number of entries reaches 120, we give away 1x (A pair of TESIYI IMR 18650 Li-ion Battery 35A 3000mAh & a TESIYI E2S Charger) , 1x (A pair of Golisi S26 IMR 18650 High-drain Li-ion Battery 35A 2600mAh & a Golisi S4 2.0A Smart Charger) and 1x $50 US Dollar Heaven Gifts giftcard

Note:
1.We will pick the lucky winners via random.org on September 24, 2018.
2.Each participant can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

------------------Special Thanks to Golisi & Tesiyi------------------

Golisi brand

Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Golisi is a power solutions company, providing smart chargers and Li-ion batteries. They dedicate to provide consumers real rated and solid quality products including 18650, 26650, 21700 batteries and smart chargers. Golisi products are mainly used in vaping devices, portable lighting and home-tools. All Golisi chargers have passed CE, ROHS EMC, FCC tests, and batteries have passed CE, ROHS, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC62133 tests. Golisi is your choice for safe, reliable and powerful batteries.

Tesiyi brand

Since Tesiyi established in 2010, we are dedicated to develop and produce batteries and chargers all the time. With years of hard work and constant efforts, our batteries have sold to many different countries and we have won unanimous praise from our consumers, and now in China, we are honored as Vape Battery Master.

4 Likes

Post #1

I shouldn’t really participate in this one since I don’t know whether the batteries can be shipped to me to begin with, but let’s boost the numbers.

Vaping saves lives! (at least I think it does)

3 Likes

Post #2

Vaping is way tastier than smoking :smiley:

3 Likes

Post #3

Vaping is a great hobby for crazy people like me!

3 Likes

Post #4

Vaping DiY e-juices is fun (especially the DiY part)

3 Likes

Post #5

Vaping, the final frontier. These are …

(lost the inspiration there)

Happy birthday @Heaven_Gifts

Adary over and out

Ps. does this $50 gift card also come with strings attached? Spend X amount to be able to use it in the first place?

4 Likes

" An e - cigarette is a battery-powered device that converts liquid nicotine into a mist, or vapor, that the user inhales. There’s no fire, no ash and no smoky smell. E - cigarettes do not contain all of the harmful chemicals associated with smoking tobacco cigarettes , such as carbon monoxide and tar."

3 Likes

" Basically, an atomizer heats the liquid (often called " e -juice") to its boiling point and that becomes vapor you can inhale. That is why smoking e -cigarettes is often called “vaping.” … The cartridges also last longer because the poly foam surrounding the heating coil limits the amount of liquid that is vaporized at once."

2 Likes

“Temperature control (TC) in vape mods is a technological solution for dry and burnt hits. It also creates a consistent vape while taking longer drags because the temp stays the same – instead of getting hotter. The user chooses the temperature limit, typically from a range of 300°F to 600°F (100°C to 315°C). The power sent to the coil then automatically adjusts to keep the coil – and your vape – at the chosen temperature.”

3 Likes

Never carry loose batteries in your pocket.

3 Likes

If I was fortunate enough to win. These are 5 devices that I would use the battery chargers for.

1. IMG_0309
5 Likes

Never use batteries with worn or torn wrap.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Never leave charging batteries unattended.

1 Like
5 Likes
  1. image
5 Likes
5 Likes

Could always use new batteries. I have never heard of this particular brand but I would still give it a go

@worm1 Ya, that is one of the reasons I don’t like getting vouchers from heaven gifts. I gave the last one I won away, as you know.

I was so annoyed of the fact that I didn’t really win anything because shipping was damn near 20 bones. It has never been that high, ever. I hope the person I gave it to, was able to benefit from it.

3 Likes

For those who don’t know about these batteries

6 Likes

And Mooch’s test

Good luck everyone.

5 Likes