HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Eleaf iCare, the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

Hey guys, are you looking for a super tiny yet cute looking setup for stealth vaping? Have you ever imagined that, without pushing any buttons, just a draw to automatically fire up your device? Now you get one. Heaven Gifts are proud to introduce you the tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one device - Eleaf iCare.

Eleaf iCare is a compact and simple starter kit with an internal tank and airflow system. It is quite easy to use for the automatic On/Off feature that initiate when vaping. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreated the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. It’s quite easy to disassemble for quick coil removal and easy refilling through its large fill port. No matter you are new to vaping or just wanna a super cost-effective backup device for traveling, this Eleaf iCare worth your attention.

Can’t wait to try this little thing? No problem, Heaven Gifts prepare 2 kits to give away. We will pick 1 winner, who can get 2 iCare kits, which means the extra one can be the gift to your family or friends.

How to enter:

1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
  2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
  3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

Note:

1. The contest ends on August 30, 2016
  2. 1 winner will be selected via random.org.
  3. At least 30 participants to join in.

Good luck & have fun!!!

1 Like
  1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare. - Great for people new to Vaping
  2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most? - Ease of use
  3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc. - I think large battery life, lack of complicated settings and large tank capacity would all be advantageous to people new to vaping.
1 Like
  1. Could be a really good starter mod for new vapers.
  2. The size makes it a really stealthy mod allowing you to bring it along to places where you normally wouldn’t bring your bigger gear.
  3. I think that all things said is important to attract new users to this stealthy mod. Battery life is a clear advantage, color, cool design and a big tank means you don’t have to fill it so often which is a clear advantage.
1 Like
  1. Very small so nice to slip in your pocket when going somewhere.
  2. No buttons to push, just inhale and it works.
  3. Simple to use, long battery life and easy to fill and clean, every colour of the rainbow for plenty of choice.
1 Like
  1. My impression on this Eleaf iCare is that it’s adorable, love the size, great starter kit!
  2. I most like the fact you don’t have to press a button, good size tank.
  3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers it needs to be simple because if you make it hard to learn how to use it a lot of people will pass on it.
  1. it’s small and light colored so it’s easily hidden for stealth vaping
  2. the thing I dislike most is that it only goes to 15 watts
  3. If I designed one it would have a longer battery life and would include a spare battery/base unit. Also I’d design it to charge on a standard 18650/26650 battery charger
1 Like

How to enter:

Cheap.
    Most like- size.
    Dislike- battery life, and not subohm.
  3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

My perfect beginner kit would an all in one style, top fill, box- 3000mah+ battery (lipo and 18650 versions both), vw,tc, some kind of auto adjust mode that like picks an optimal vape based on resistance (for the noobs that just dont understand the others) 4ml+, 0.4 ohm. Rba option.
A kit capable of all this definitely goes in a different category but its the honest kind of device i wish i would have had instead of going thru so many seemingly disposable crap cheapy ones… Basically a better version of the Nebox lol more airflow also, wanna be able to dtl also lol clouds are nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not taking part in this contest but I wanted to let everyone know that I’m going to be reviewing this little bugger soon.

I’m impressed with the performance of this mod. Despite the small size and small battery, it lasts me a full day and it puts out quite a bit of flavor and vapor too.
And for the DTL crowd, it is possible to direct lung hit this though it’s rather restricted.

Looks great for beginners and is a good introduction to vaping

Its tiny size and ease of use are both pros imo, i like

Small form factor, 2.5ml tank :wink: , ergonomic, long battery life (at least a day), lots of color options / skins / wraps, it would need to be easy to maintain and fairly cheap to run.

Oh how I wish this was around when I first started vaping! This is the perfect setup for newbies!

I like that it is really small and you don’t have to press a button to use, just inhale and it automatically works!

I would design a product with many options yet simple to begin with that can get more complex if you wanted it too. It would include a mod with the largest mah built in battery available, or maybe a battery pack that can be interchangeable (like the Innokin Disruptor) so that a newbie can have back up battery packs. This device would be VW with TC. It would also have a tank that has mouth to lung or direct to lung option, multiple coil head in different ohms, and a rba option. That way if a newbie starts out by mouth to lung then wants to transition to direct to lung they do not have to get a new setup and if they should want to learn to build their own coils, there is an option for that as well without having to change setups.

2 Likes

Good news!

Another opportunity to win this tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one vape gear on our site:
Win! Win! Win! 30 Eleaf iCare Starter Kits Giveaway! 30 Kits are waiting for you.

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

4 Likes

Looks to be a good kit for beginners to dive vaping a go without spending a great amount.

It’s compact size, ease of use and the choice of colours.

Needs to be simple to use, be small enougth to carry in a pocket, carry enough juice to last at least a day and also have enough power to last a day.

These i cares look cool. Nice vapor from such a small device.
Could be used whenever you want a sneak/stealth vape or when you want a MTL hit. Only con i see is gonna be hard to clean, bc tank is non removal. Send some my way vapesta clause, I’ll give em away to smokers i know. Ty

Only 4 days left.
Please grasp the last chance to join us.
This super tiny and portable kit is waiting for you.
So hurry up and good luck!:wink:

3 Likes
    Looks to be a great kit for beginners to try vaping.

It’s simple interface.

Needs a simple interface and look modern.

1 Like
  1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare. This looks like a great little kit for beginners or someone looking for a more stealthy option
  2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most? I like how easy to use it is, being able to just inhale will be great for people just switching from cigs
  3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc. It would need to have a battery and tank capacity to last all day, and be small enough to discreetly tuck into a pocket.
1 Like

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports.

So excited to choose the winner

Congratulations! #5 Maureeenie!

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Eleaf iCare Starter Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$11.88 by using the 10% off coupon code “AHG10”.

If you are not so lucky in this contest, don’t be upset. Our another share contest is undergoing: HeavenGifts Share Contest: Multiple Coil Leads Possibilities with Digifavor Pharaoh Dripper?

Don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

3 Likes

Congrats @Maureeenie. Hope it will give you lots of nice Vapor :smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Maureeenie and a big THANKS to @Heaven_Gifts for another great giveaway.

1 Like

congratulations @Maureeenie!! :clap:

1 Like