HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free 70W UD Balrog TC kit

Dear all,

Thanks for your participation and supports. Till now, we only get 20 replies.

Here is the announcement of our winners. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Kinnikinnick and daath!

Congratulations! Kinnikinnick and daath! You are our winners! Please PM us your ship address (including consignee, street, city, state, post code, country, phone or email address). And we will ship the prize to you soon. After receiving the tank, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in UD Balrog kit, you can pick one from HG. Currently HeavenGifts offers Chinese Spring Festival Sales of 15% off through entire store and 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, if you don’t win in this contest, don’t be upset. Another massive giveaway on our site are waiting for you.

5 Likes

Congrats fellas! And thanks, HG, for the giveaway.

@daath @Kinnikinnick

6 Likes

Woot. You guys are soooo lucky I don’t know where you live. I would be raiding your mailboxes :wink:

Grats gents. I hope to see some killer reviews!

4 Likes

congratulations @daath and @Kinnikinnick! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Awesome @Heaven_Gifts! :sunglasses: You guys rock!

I have always really enjoyed UD products and I’m sure the Balrog Kit will be just another reason to keep loving anything UD produces.

On behalf of all the vape equipment loving folks enjoying this forum, I’d just like to say, thanks for hosting giveaways on ELR and keeping us up to date on all the new cool stuff! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Grats to both of you!! Thanks @Heaven_Gifts for another fun giveaway!! :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats guys

Thanks for the opperrunity @Heaven_Gifts

4 Likes

What?! I won something?! Yaaay! :smiley: Thank you!

6 Likes

Oh boy. I hope I win something some day from @heaven_gifts

1 Like

Pay more attention to us.
We will hold more interesting contests in the future.:wink: