HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Free Wotofo Serpent Mini

Good news, my friends. Since it’s been a while from our last insteresting vape event, we think it might be the time to give you guys another surprise. Yep, we have prepared a new gift for you. So what is it? Well, well…we know this year is about RTA/RDAs, then how couldn’t we follow the trend and satisfy you with an easy-to-build tank? Ok, no more guessing, the prize is Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA. 1 kit is ready, you only need to enter to win, so easy!!!

----------------------------------About Wotofo Serpent Mini------------------------------------------------

As we know, WOTOFO introduced many RTA tanks that are designed for both flavor and vapor chasing. Here we bring a new RTA tank from WOTOFO, called Serpent Mini, which definitely inherits the good performance of its siblings.

With 22mm diameter, two post deck, this Serpent mini enables you to easily build a single coil. It also uses a 5mm bore drip tip with hollow design to minimize the heat transfer, giving you a warm vaping. Plus other great features such as PEEK insulator made in Germany, dual adjustable airflow, easy top filling, and a 3ml tank capacity, this WOTOFO Serpent mini will be a good device for daily vaping.

Choose any of the rules below to enter:

1. Have you ever used any products from Wotofo? If you do, please share your favorite one; if not, just share your favorite RTAs.
  2. What kind of coil do you like to build, signle, dual or complex?
  3. Share wotofo serpent mini on any of your social accounts and paste the share link here.

Note:

1. The contest will be ended on June 7, 2016.
  2. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
  3. At least 20 participants join our contest.

Limited time, amazing prize, what are you waiting for? Take actions now…luck may come upon you.

No i haven’t used wotofo before. The only rta i have used is the Aromamizer. If its anything close to that im sure ill love it

1. Have you ever used any products from Wotofo? If you do, please share your favorite one; if not, just share your favorite RTAs.

I’ve heard about Wotofo but bever used any of their devices. Lately, I’ve seen couple of good reviews on the brand. That’s why I enter the contest!
My favorite RTAa are Bellus and Goblin mini.

1. What kind of coil do you like to build, signle, dual or complex?

I usually build dual coils with 0.3mm kanthal. If I build single coil, I use Clapton.

1. Share wotofo serpent mini on any of your social accounts and paste the share link here.

Have posted it on Facebook 7 mins ago

https://m.facebook.com/yonanata?fref=nf

1 Like

I have not used any products from wotofo. I also have not used any rta I do however have an rda

I own a regular serpent and it’s a great, reliable, simple to use, RTA. It’s a staple in my daily rotation. Not going to enter the contest as I don’t really need another tank but anyone here who is looking for a nice little RTA should enter. I love my serpent.

1 Like

I would like to try some complex builds but I have only built myself singles

1. No, I’ve only used RBA coils in subtank systems like Kanger Subtank and Crown. Never bought a dedicated RTA. Which is dumb because I have almost zero interest in buying stock coils.

2. I like single coils in TC mode. Best bang for your battery life. I like to keep my vape setup lightweight.

3. https://twitter.com/ziggytrix/status/737694870135963648

1 Like

I’ve got the freakshow, that was before I found out I’m not really into dripping. I like the picture on it though, probably the main reason I bought it :grinning:

The only mini tank I have is the Goblin mini, maybe Goblins and Serpents get along when forced into the same room. :innocent:
https://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.heavengifts.com/WOTOFO-SERPENT-Mini-RTA.html

I bought a Serpent Mini for my wife, I tried it and now I want one for myself (I usually use a KayfunLite).

Thanks @Heaven_Gifts

My fav rba at moment is the RBA that comes with the nebox. I have vape mail coming with the rx200s and geek vape griffin. Can’t wait till they arrive. Only get vape mail 1 to 3 times a year so always exciting. Never used Wotofo products b4 but have watched a lot of reviews on them.

Only one days left.
We need more friends to join us.
Hurry up and Good luck!:wink:

@daath
@werkkrew
@EnderBirer
@Josephine_van_Rijn
@yohkos
@Yesenia_Bravo
@Uncle_Screwtape
@Ivan_Flack
@ir0nfist
@Overt

2 Likes

@Anthony_Lusk
@SuZamme
@d007
@Ron_Balestrieri
@Lisbeth_Rasmussen
@Valentin_Dimitrov
@votron
@bewsii
@noshadowkick
@MaxUT

2 Likes

I wish I knew people here to tag them… :frowning: well I guess I’ll tag some randoms and hope for the best.
@Anthony_Lusk @Birger_Jensen @Conan @DedTV @E_Jennings @Flemming @greendollar @Handy_Andy @isadamrahim

1 Like

@Jen @Khaled @Lars_From @MrGrimme @Neelix_Nox @oz1 @p3rcy @Quadfx @Rob @steve

1 Like

@Theonetheycall @Uncle_Screwtape @Vapor_Mamma @Wenche @Xaier @yohkos @Zenvaper… well I have completed the alphabet LOL

1 Like

Dear all,

This contest has ended.
Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose the winner when at least 20 participants join our contest.
But till now we only have 9 participants here.

To express our sincere gratitude to you, we decide to reward 1 participant with $10USD gift card at www.heavengifts.com.

Here is the announcement of the winner getting $10USD gift card.

Congratulations! WhiteRaven! I will PM $10USD gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Serpent Mini, you can pick one from HG at US$22.63 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

4 Likes

thanks! :wink:

3 Likes