HeavenGifts giveaway: Win Ijoy reaper plus tank

We are sending the emails about the code of gift card to participants.
Could you tell me your email address?
I will check whether we send it to you or not.:wink:

4 Likes

PM with email address sent @Heaven_Gifts

2 Likes

Fingers and toes crossed lol good luck everyone and thanks for these giveaways @Heaven_Gifts its really nice of you

1 Like

I use ni200, ti, SS with istick40, ipv d2
The new reaper plus is another huge lung inhale atty. Hope itā€™s good, But I cannot judge by the looks

1 Like

@Heaven_Gifts I wish to be withdrawn from this giveaway. I just won the Cubis. So donā€™t put my name in the randomizer please Christina.

2 Likes

Grasp the last day to participate!
Good luck to all of you!:wink:

2 Likes

only using titanium wire right now

I like the looks of this tank and I want to find a good top fill tank

Thanks for the giveaway

this is definitely a tank that has potential for alot of tc devices and with a rba headā€¦

1 Like

Good luck everyone. I am going to be jealous because this tank looks pretty sweet!

come on guys! only a couple of hours left to enter this contest!!! Surely theres more people that want this awesome piece of hardware!!! :scream:

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support. Till now, we have already got 30 replies on this contest. So we are gonna to choose 1 winner by random.org.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. Thatā€™s right. Itā€™s you! Errl!

Congratulations! Errl! You are our winner! Please PM us your ship address (including consignee, street, city, state, post code, country, phone or email address). And we will ship the prize to you soon. After receiving the tank, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Ijoy reaper plus tank, you can pick one from HG by using 8% off coupon code ā€œAHGEVAPEā€

3 Likes

Grats man. Let us know how it vapes. I may just have to drop my gift card on one at Heaven Gifts!

1 Like

Now we are holding a huge giveaway of 70W UD BALROG TC Full Kit at HeavenGifts online shop. Worth US$2800!!!
If you like, please fell free to join in the huge contest.

1 Like

enjoy, @errl ! Congratulations.
Thanks again for the giveaways @Heaven_Gifts . You guys are awesome!

3 Likes

YAY!!! Thank you so much @Heaven_gifts for this! These giveaways are very generous of you!! And thanks guys for the congratulations!#!

5 Likes

great give away

and thanks for the discount code too u guys rock also signed up for the HUGE giveaway

3 Likes

I build both NiFE and Kanthal after OEM coils wear out.
My first impression is happiness that an RBA head is included. Very, very nice.

2 Likes

Congrats @Errl :ok_hand:

2 Likes

the best tanks are rebuildabe!!!

2 Likes