HeavenGifts giveaway: Win Ijoy reaper plus tank

Once again Heaven Gifts hold a contest for celebrating the upcoming New Year. This time, we will give away 1 set of Ijoy reaper plus tank.

To enter this contest:

1. Share what kind of coil/wire you used on your tanks/atomizers, like Stainless 304, 316, Kanthal, Ni, Ti, NiFe, pre-made BVC coil, etc.
  2. Share you first impression on Ijoy reaper plus tank

All vaping friends are welcome to join this event and we will reward all participants with a $5USD gift card to be added to your Heaven Gifts account.

This contest will be ended in Jan 6, 2016. Winner will be selected and announced in Jan 7, 2016.

For every participant, here is the way to get Heaven Gifts $5USD gift card:
Please send an email with US$5 title to contest#heavengifts.com (please replace # with @) with your Heaven Gifts account name and registered email address told.

----------About Ijoy Reaper Plus Tank-------

Ijoy Reaper plus is an upgrade version of Ijoy Reaper sub ohm tank, with various coils head available including RBA to meet your different vaping demands. The adjustable top airflow ensures enough air inhaling when vaping at high wattage. All components can be detached if O-rings and glass tube need to be replaced. The bottom juice flow can be completely shut off when filling Reaper Plus. It also comes with easy top side filling that is designed to avoid e-juice leakage caused by gravity and air pressure.

Comes with:
0.4ohm coil head (pre-installed)
0.3ohm coil head (SS 316L)
RBA coil head

Features:
3.8ml E-liquid Capacity
Top cooling airflow and airflow adjustable system
Top side filling
Variable coil heads available
100% Pure Organic cotton

5 Likes

this tank look very appealing!!!
would you like us to post here or with an email

Always here… :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I use 316l SS and TI…first impression is that the tank comes with an RBA! Yay!! Don’t have to buy separate! Thats awesome! Must have!

I’m a Ti guy and yes a rebuildable is a must…

1 Like

I have used Kanthal and Titanium wire. I am now strictly a Ti guy. I love the flavor I get from it and making coils that produce great flavor is much easier now.

First impressions of the iJoy Reaper Plus tank - That think looks beautifully made. I love the red anodized band. Top and bottom airflow is pretty cool too. I love that feature on my TFV4. I can’t wait to try one of these.

1 Like

I have used NI200, TI, 316L and Kanthal. They all have their uses but right now I’m using TI exclusively because the flavor is so much better. I like the look of this Reaper tank and would love to try it out.

Thanks for the opportunity to win one and good luck to everyone!

I use 316L and only 316L. Ive used others in the past but consider them part of the learning curve.

Its a nice looking tank with many fill options and 3.8ml isnt bad at all. Looks like it has decent air flow as well. Thanks for the chance!

I use mostly Ti wire these days. First thoughts, its a very nice looking tank. Add to that the fact that it’s top fill, has multiple airflow options, and comes with a rebuildable deck it’s sure to be one hell of a cloud making, flavor chasing piece of hardware. It is definitely on my “Must have!” list. Thank you HeavenGifts for this opportunity!

I am currenty enjoying my .5 OCC premade on my STM. Haven’t had the nerve to wick the RBA yet, but I will in the next day or so.
This tank looks great, side fill is a bonus, and looks to have amazing airflow.
Edit: got the RBA wicked, first wicking job ever. It works!!

To celebrate the upcoming new year, HG prepares the first sale in 2016—Huge New Year Sales: Up to 63% Off discount.
Please don’t hesitate to get your favorite gear with wonderful price during this Sales.

I am just getting into building my own coils but will probably use a larger kanthal coil as I am a beginner. Mu first impression of this tank is that it all looks great. Tob and bottom airflow and top filling for a start. But it all looks great! oh and the RBA head. Nice.

I made the jump the other day to Ni coils, after all the help from the forum guys here i learned how to make a good coil i was a bit sceptical at first but my lord how nice the vape is. I wanted to buy a ti compatible device but the vape shop didnt have the one i wanted so i got the snow wolf 200
Below is a pic of my first ever ni build the flavor is amazing thanks everyone

I would love a tank like above as dripping and driving is tough and i always have to make sure i am in a safe place first

2 Likes

I’ve been using kanthal in my builds and now have started using ti in my rta’s.

I’m using kanthal in my rda and pre-made clapton coils in my triton 2. Love the way this tank looks; can’t wait to get one.

I use kanthal right now but am looking forward to trying some Ti. Nice looking tank and perhaps I could try my hand at building with it.

Im surprised how many of you haven’t tried the wonders and frustrations of temp control yet

Nice job brother!

1 Like

Guys, hurry up!!!
2 days left. You still have lots of chance to win.:wink:

1 Like

@Heaven_Gifts Thank you for this opportunity!
I sent an email about getting the 5$ gift card but have not received anything. Are you sending a coupon code through the email or does it apply to my account in the website automatically?

1 Like