HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Oumier WASP Nano, Try Flavor Punching Vaping Experience

A good flavor is a key element for many vapers after switching to vaping. Oumier Wasp Nano is one of the few RDAs integrate rebuilding joy and flavor chasing well together. It features 22mm in diameter, which fits most mods well and very compact size even could be counted a tiny one. Its top cap is an one piece ultem made, very excellent hot proof design. Moreover, the side airflow of Wasp Nano delivers the air directly to the coil, gives vapers superb flavor. If you were into flavor, this is a very good timing to get Oumier WASP Nano. Heaven Gifts now prepare 1 set of Oumier WASP Nano to give away!

Reply any of the rule below to enter:
1.Do you rebuild coil? If so, let us know what gauge and material you use often; If not, simple reply ” Oumier WASP Nano”
2.Which feature of Oumier WASP Nano do you like best
3.Which RDA do you think is Oumier WASP Nano’s competitor
4.How much do you expect to spend on purchasing a RDA
5.Share a vape meme

Note:

1. We use random.org to select winner on May 16, 2017.
  2. The number of Participants’ account posts must be beyond 20.
  3. Each person can post 5 times at most.
  4. At least 100 replies requested.
4 Likes
  1. Yes I only use rebuildable RTAs & RDAs, K1 Kanthal is my go to. Generally I use 24 gauge wire, but occasionally I will use 26 gauge.
  1. Its to hard to tell at this juncture. I haven’t had the opportunity to use this RDA yet, maybe its compact design?
  1. Everyone claims to be a competitor but there can only be one Champion. We already know the Velocity RDA by Tobeco is the King.
  1. I wasn’t expecting to spend anything on a RDA. I was just going to enter this giveaway for a chance to win one :slight_smile:
    Thanks for the chance!
  1. I don’t have a Vape Meme. I do have this recent Ultrasound my daughter sent me.
    She said the baby looks a lot like me?
4 Likes

Lmao it is amazing how pictures do the rounds - I made that and the ultrasound is of @Pugs1970 's impending pup. So I hope it doesn’t look too much like you pugs may have some questions.

6 Likes

Yes…

Better fucking not do.

Lmaoo :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Well I think you did a brilliant job. Its one of my favorite Memes! Thanks for the share :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The original lol

6 Likes

Yes, kanthal and SS mainly usually 26 gauge.

The squonk feature and it looks good too.
@VapeyMama @SunnyT @Lolly @anon60225325 @Maureeenie @Ajinkya, yeah, sisters first! @Norseman @DrChud @TheTinMan1 @Bob_Bitchen

5 Likes

Oumier WASP Nano
Just started winding my own coils.

Seen a lot of Squonkers but haven’t had the urge to shell out for one
@MysticRose @chux72vette

2 Likes

Think I paid $30 for my Tsunami impulse buy at the local B&M

1.Do you rebuild coil?

Yes. All of my Atomizers are rebuildable. I use 316L and 304 Stainless in various different configurations.

2.Which feature of Oumier WASP Nano do you like best

Love the build deck and the fact that it can be used as a squonker.

3.Which RDA do you think is Oumier WASP Nano’s competitor

It looks like a cross between the Digiflavor Pharoe and the Bombertech Firefly. It should be competitive with all of the recent RDA’s

4.How much do you expect to spend on purchasing a RDA

I don’t like to spend more than $45

I really don’t know.