HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win US-Made Mamasan Premium E-liquid, Enjoy Best Flavor & Vapor--4/4

Hey guys, instead of those cool or fancy vape gears, guess the most consuming and necessary item for you must be the e-liquid. And It’s also a great factor that will influence your final vaping experience. Therefore, choosing a high quality e-liquid brand that will satisfy your taste bud is quite important. This time, we bring you such a premium e-liquid, called as the Mamasan, which is 100% original from USA and adopts 30PG/70VG blend to bring you smooth & flavorful vapor clouds. It includes 5 delicious flavors such as A.S.A.P., Bruce Leechee, Guava Pop, Mama Melon, and Purple cheesecake. The Mamasan e-liquid line will bring you the exotic taste of all kinds of fruity flavors. It’s available in 100ml each bottle, with 0mg/3mg/6mg nicotine strength for your option. Now you have chance to try the full line of this Mamasan Premium E-liquid for free.

To enter:

1.Which flavor of the Mamasan Premium E-liquid do you most want to try?

2.What e-liquid flavor and PG/VG ratio do you usually use?

3.Tag more than 3 of your vape friends here.

4.Share anything related to e-juice, such as your e-liquid collection, meme, vapor tricks.

5.Share the Mamasan Premium E-liquid on any of your social media pages.

Note:
1.Due to the shipping restriction of this e-juice brand, the giveaway is only open to USA participants.
2.We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on April 4, 2018. Each Winner will get all 5 flavors.
3.Each person can post as many times as you want; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4.We require at least 20 participants.

3 Likes

New
1 A.S.A.P.

2 Likes

2 Tobaco 70\30 0nic

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s why I came here to make my own Premium E-Juice, my way.
seems oxymoron to sell e-juice here, just saying !!

3 Likes

4 https://plus.google.com/u/4/100130322658670009063/posts/PsAA5c5F19X

1 Like

2 Likes

#1 i have tried the purple cheesecake, would like to try the Bruce leechee and the mama melon

2 Likes

#2 I make my own juice, usually 70/30 or 80/20, sometimes max vg, lots of different flavors but most have a cream or custard in them

2 Likes

#3 @Cutlass92 @Molly_Mcghee @Dan_the_Man @Dyne

5 Likes

I am afraid if I join this give away I would win.

Sorry y’all, not this time.

4 Likes

That’s quite a turn around, not so long ago you stated you’d never won anything :joy:

4 Likes

LOL I know right.

Did I say I have never won anything or did I say I never win what I want?

Lately I have won a thing or two. I won some juice from Mod Envy. I won the line of some juice company and they were all saying how good it was. Needless to say I was excited to try…

OMG, it was horrible. I liked 2 out of 7 and they were all 120ml bottles. I was annoyed about that. Thats for sure.

5 Likes

I still stick to saying it is good karma! Good things happen to those who are good to others (or something like that)! Btw…I am absolutely in love with the Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA!!! I know you said that you have RDA’s that you love, but I highly recommend this one! I know I am inexperienced with RDA’s, and I was worried about dry hits with mesh because I have heard the complaints about it, but I have never had a dry hit off of this one! It takes a lot of cotton, but it still leaves plenty of room for juice! I use the SS316L 150 mesh and it tastes awesome! I watched the Mike Vapes video review for it and wick it the exact way he does and I have had no problems whatsoever! I love love love it! So thanks again for passing it up for me, because Dan, you really are the man!!!

5 Likes

Post #1

Purple Cheesecake

1 Like

Post #2

Depends, but usually 70vg/30pg and 80vg/20pg, but sometimes have to do max vg

2 Likes

Post #3

@muth @Benoz @Brunkezz @Laura5 @robin @Shaner @wvsanta

5 Likes

Post #4

What I am currently vaping…