HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win VapeOnly Malle, Try A Simple & Stylish Ciglike Device

Nowadays, e-cigar market seems become a battlefield of various powerful box mods. Do you still remember those small cigarlike vape gears that help you switch to vaping? We believe there would be a certain group of vapers who still stick to this kind of device, right? If you happen to be one of them, then our new contest prize - VapeOnly Malle, might be of interest to you. VapeOnly focus on introducing quality vape gears that combines aesthetics with function. The new Malle kit is such a device, which features a design emphasizing on style, convenience and sensation. It’s composed of a 2250mAh charging case and 2pcs of 180mAh e-cigs. Cigarlike design give you real smoking feeling. Ultra thin and portable size make it very convenient to carry around. Moreover, it comes with convenient automatic popping out design and real time battery notifier. The elegant and morden look also make it a good choice for business people who wanna switch to vaping but don’t want a big device. Ok, we have prepare 1 kit for you. Are you ready to WIN?? Good luck!!

To enter:

1. Which feature would attract you to buy the Malle?
  2. Do you use any similar device before? If you do, please list.
  3. Do you know VapeOnly? Any products you have ever used?
  4. Share VapeOnly Malle on any of your social media platforms

Note:

1. We use random.org to select winner on April 25th, 2017.
  2. Each person can post 4 times at most.
  3. At least 70 replies requested.
3 Likes
  1. The discreetness and easy carry.

You should split your post in three parts my dear so you have more chance of winning. You are allowed 4 posts in total.

1 Like

The charging case is really cool.

I started vaping with a Halo G6 Starter Kit

I had not heard of VapeOnly but I checked out their site. The Lancer Mod looks really nice.

Posted on Twitter.

The Criss Cross E Maxx from way back in the early days of vaping.

1. Seen about the site and checked it out but no purchase yet.

Isent out a mass message on my GroupMe chat app as have quite a few friends on there.

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
Seems Vapeonly Malle isn’t so liked here.:cry:
But to express our gratitude to participants, we still choose one winner who will get our US$10 gift card.

Congrats! @louiesquared

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Pls have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in VapeOnly Malle PCC kit, you can pick one from HG at US$33.58 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

4 Likes

Congrats @louiesquared :tada:

1 Like

Congrate @louiesquared :gift:

1 Like

Congrats @louiesquared

1 Like

Whoop @louiesquared :smiley::tada::tada:

1 Like

Late to the party again. Ohh well now I’m on the list for next time.

Very Cool. Thank you!

1 Like