HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Wotofo Serpent, A Flavor Chasing Single Coil RDTA

It’s been a while since we held the last contest. Miss you guys so much. Now we are back to bring you a new prize –Wotofo Serpent RDTA, which is Wotofo’s first RDTA in their existing extensive product range. It’s a 22mm atomizer with 2.5ml e-juice capacity. Adopting a unique clamped deck design, big sized coil building won’t be a problem. Moreover, this single coil RDTA comes with a single airflow control hole, which creates a restricted draw that MTL vaper’s will enjoy. Two hermetic juice filling holes are situated opposite the airflow slot for an easy refilling and most important, avoiding any leaking of e-liquids once the atomizer is closed.

Guys, would you like to try this cool RDTA at the first time? We’ll never let you down. This time we prepare 1 set to giveaway. Don’t hesitate to join us!

Giveaway rules:

1. Which feature of Wotofo Serpent RDTA do you like most?
  2. Which RDTA did you use before? How did it perform?
  3. Have you used any products from Wotofo before? What’s your impression on this brand?
  4. Share this giveaway on any of your social media.
  5. Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:

1. One answer per post; each participant can post 5 times at most.
  2. We use random.org to select winner and announce on March 10th, 2017.
  3. We require at least 30 participants.
2 Likes

I like single coil tanks so this is perfect…

New comp!

@Pugs1970 @Lolly @anon88729607 @Kalahariuk @Josephine_van_Rijn @GPC2012 @VapeyMama @BoyHowdy @bluenose63

5 Likes

New comp!

@Skullblade789 @Jayrell @woftam @TheTinMan1 @fidalgo_vapes @MysticRose @Maureeenie @SthrnMixer @Rob62 @MisterSinner

5 Likes
  1. I like the fact that it is an RDTA. It has a nice juice well too.
1 Like

2.) I have used the IJOY Limitless RDTA and the Geekvape Avacado 24. Both perform out standing and the flavor is top notch.

1 Like

3.) I have used the Troll V2 22mm and the Troll V2 25mm. Both are outstanding products. Prefer the 22mm with the flavor.

1 Like

5.) @TheTinMan1, @GPC2012, @Rob62, @Whiterose0818, @SthrnMixer, @anon60225325, @MysticRose

3 Likes

I like the clamp deck. I’ve been wanting to try that style for a while now.

So far I’ve only used a tfv4 rba and it’s ok… Not the easiest to get the wicking right. I just got a wismec theorem rdta as well but I haven’t actually built on it yet. Definitely looking to upgrade from the tfv4.

Nope! But I hear good things.

I can do that!
Yo, @GPC2012 @Pugs1970 @Lolly @anon60225325 @MysticRose @BoyHowdy get in on this!

2 Likes

Thanks @Grubby

That is an RDTA
1 Like
  1. Which RDTA did you use before? How did it perform?
    I only use rta/rdta I have a few but my current fav is the Limitless Rdta Plus
  1. Have you used any products from Wotofo before? What’s your impression on this brand?
    I have a freak show somewhere not much of a rda guy but I did like it and it was well built

Get some free stuff (hopefully)

@Fenrir1 @MysticRose

@BoDarc @mixologist13

On my social media

I’m quite the fan of wotofo. Good smart engineering, good looks, well built. Definitely one of my favoured vape brands

iJoy limitless, it’s ok. It works fine. To me it’s missing that x factor