Hellboy RDA

Well guys, I am looking for a new RDA and the hell boy caught my eye…I like the way they look, but are they any good? I wanted to ask the knowledgeable people here at ELR before I make a choice. I have also heard good things about the velocity but I like the look of the hell boy better. Any more suggestions?

1 Like

Of course anything I buy is going to be a clone…

This is one of the better Attys you might consider. Don’t think the Hellboy went over all that well…

2 Likes

Thanks @ringling glad I asked because now I will definitely not get the hell boy and I was leaning more towards that one. I have come across the aromamizer clone that looks pretty cool too. Do you know anything about that one?

1 Like

No sorry, I do not. Honest truth I’m shifting away from drippers in the shop cause they sell very slowly these days with all the RTAs available now…

2 Likes

What kind of things are you looking for in a dripper?

I have a few drippers, some are for performance (clouds) some are for flavour, some are for bigger wire builds etc.

CMJ

2 Likes

I have the hellboy on my castigador box mod and i actually like it alot

Loads of room for twisted coils and it sits nice on the box mod being square itself
I used to have a velocity and swore by that but in all fairness i absolutly love the hellboy

2 Likes

There is actually a Wofoto Sapor Review on ELR now…

1 Like

Well I am looking more for flavor than for clouds and I think I have made up my mind to get the Mutation X v4. I have found them for a decent price of $26.00 so I think I am gonna go with that. Do you know anything about these?

I really like the look of the hellboy!

1 Like

I saw it and it looks great! I think I am gonna go with the Mutation x v4 though…

1 Like

I also have the Hellboy. I love it. I don’t have the Mutation X to give you a comparison. But I use my Hellboy to test my juices. I actually brought it to work today to test a couple of my mixes.

It looks good on my Sigelei 150w

1 Like

Just curious - Why isn’t the cotton in the drip well?

2 Likes

I am just using it to test flavors. So I just place enough cotton in there to get a few drips on the coil then replace it with new cotton. Works like a charm.

1 Like

My best flavour attys are
PETRI V1 DOTMOD
PETRI V1.5 DOTMOD
STILLARE
PLUME VEIL

I have a mutation X v1 and it’s more for clouds. I can’t comment on the v4 though.

CMJ

1 Like

I just talked with a guy that has the Mutation X V4. He didn’t recommend it. He said he likes the Motofo Troll the best oit of all his drippers. Which I find odd because he also has a Velocity :disappointed: