Hello, Checking In :)

Hi All,

Ive been around the traps for a while, but figured I would finally start an account here.

I have been DIY’ing for years, but have all of my recipes in a hand written book, so will start to migrate them over to the ELR site.

Looking forward to DIY talk with you all.

Cheers-

18 Likes

Welcome @Rupert… I’m sure more than I will be looking forward to your recipes! The one you posted in the other thread looks really good, unfortunately I don’t have the Inw Cactus to mix it at this moment…I have to pick up some more on my next order because somehow I overlooked it on my last!

5 Likes

Lovely to meet you @Rupert, look forward to seeing you around :+1:

5 Likes

Hello @Rupert , thank you for sharing your work.I also want to try your mix you posted earlier but I will have to sub the Dragon Fruit but I do love some Cactus!

5 Likes

Welcome to Broadmoor! Watch your head…

7 Likes

Thanks you @Lolly, @BoyHowdy and @Grubby :slight_smile:

Grubby, I hope you enjoy, I have a number of other cactus recipes I will upload to the database in time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I am a big fan of Cactus, its a great flavour for fruit pairing IMO.

4 Likes

‘How do’ Richard, tis a pleasure :wink::v:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to our strawberry field, Rupert, looking forward to playing with you :bear:

5 Likes

Welcome! Pull up a chair and hang out with us awhile. I thinks it’s @Pugs1970 deal. Nothing is wild but the dealer.

6 Likes

Thanks all :slight_smile: Seems like a great forum already. Im a bit disappointed in myself for not joining up years go :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello @Rupert happy that you joined and welcome

Hello @Rupert tried to order cactus this morning to make your recipe you posted but the site glitched and annoyed me. Need the INW cactus and dragon fruit to mix it but I’m looking forward to trying it. Nice to meet you. My security browser tweaks tend to break sites tracking policies hehe

1 Like

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes and @Posh_And_Unique :slight_smile:

Posh, I hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome Rupert I see you’re already contributing to the community can’t wait to try your Cactus Fuji mix !

3 Likes

Welcome Rupert! Pleased to have you aboard!

4 Likes

Welcome @Rupert and please try out that mesh coil :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly :slight_smile:

@Rob62 Ill have to dig up some mesh - I haven’t used mesh since I had a real Genny!!! :smiley:

2 Likes