Hello to all new to all of this

HOPE TO LEARN MORE I AM 62 YEARS CAN NOT TYPE TO SAVE MY AS# BEEN VAPING FOR A YEARS STOP SMOKING IN 2010 WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MIXING MY FRIEND SD55 IS HELPING ME TO USE THIS SITE:blush:

8 Likes

Hey Wolfman
Glad you joined. See you later.

5 Likes

Good to have you @wolfman happy to have you! There is so much to learn here at ELR so if you have a question feel free to ask and I am sure someone will have the answer and if we don’t we will help you find an answer!

2 Likes

You came to the right place , some wonderful people on here!

3 Likes

Welcome Wolfman glad to have you here. I haven’t been here all that long myself but the people are Way Cool :thumbsup:

@wolfman Glad to see another young’n on here, along with your partner-in-crime @sd55

The kids even made a ‘Seniors Thread’ to corral us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
but they forgot to close the gate.
Quite a few can’t type on here, then there are others :no_mouth: that type too much, but I ain’t naming names. With no effort, you will fit right in.

Lots to look around and see on here, and remember to watch your pic [top right] to keep up with who’s talking about you, er, I mean, to you. If you see numbers by your picture, click your picture for the dropdown box and click the highlighted msgs to spy back on them.
Again, welcome.

5 Likes

Welcome @wolfman glad you joined us. :yum:

Welcome … this is a great group of people. They will help with any questions you have.

2 Likes

welcome to the thunder dome!

Hiya Wolfman! Really nice to meet ya :slight_smile:

Hey wolfman good to see you here and welcome !

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Wolfman! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Wolfman, if you have a device with the microphone, I find that’s the best way to do it for us seniors ha ha welcome to the funny farm.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

VERY GLADE TO MEET YOU ALSO WE ARE HAS YOUNG AS WE THINK WE ARE :smiley:

MUST LOOK INTO THE MIC SOUNDS GREAT :relieved:

Welcome…I hope you find your participation here to be fruitful… :slight_smile: