Help a flavor poor newbie out?

Yes, Ma’am!! It’s in a PM, for you. Thank you, greatly!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Sent a response :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Finally managed to get the package from Mr. @SessionDrummer. SO stoked to try everything! So many flavors and the VARIETY!! Thank you all of you! ELR ROCKS!!

9 Likes

I love this. Ppl are so helpful at times. Wow.:cupcake::lollipop::dango::icecream::ice_cream::cherries::strawberry::kiwi_fruit::tomato::mango::lemon::tangerine::banana::pineapple::pear::green_apple::apple::melon::watermelon::grapes::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

I have some flavors that need a new home. Once i get them together ill send you a PM

8 Likes

You are awesome! I’m not truly in need, now, but if you’re still feeling like sending them my way, I’ll take them! :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh geez, I just saw this now. If you still need some assistance I may be of some help. Are there any particular flavors you’re needing? I’m sure I can find something. MOF, I’d rather give flavors to someone who can use them than let them age out. I’ll start sorting out in the meanwhile.

5 Likes

I didn’t pay attention to the date of the original post. However ill still go through my flavor stash, then let you know what i have.

4 Likes

I appreciate the offer, @muth and @robin! Ladies, I don’t truly need assistance at the moment.

As I told @robin, above, if y’all have flavors you’re not using and never will use, I’ll take them.

Let me know what shipping costs you and I’ll reimburse you after the first, as long as you’re using the cheapest option, of course :wink:. I don’t need them, tomorrow lol.

If I hear tell of someone else in need, in the states (or outside who’s willing to pay shipping), I’ll gladly pass it forward for the stuff I, myself, won’t use or have no use for!

8 Likes