Help a girl out new tank required!

^ this, I can testify to this, the TFV8 will be almost bored sat on a DNA75, that thing doesn’t even begin to chuckle at less than 100w…
all the other TFV8’s would point at laugh at it.
You’re TFV8 would feel ashamed and subsequently become depressed.
Why would you do that to your TFV8??..why??..:cry:

6 Likes

If she’s new to vaping then I don’t think she will ever run above 60W, the max I run my TFV8 at is 70W with the Octuple coils. I don’t actually put my TFV8 on my DNA 75, I use my Mage on there at 50W, lovely all day vape. I run my Cloud Beast on my Sigelei 213, but I still only run it at a Max of 70W.
The RX200S is prone to overheating when you chain vape, I bought mine same time as my 213 and now it’s just sat in its box, it’s heavy and for a female a bit cumbersome to carry around, as a second choice and cheaper option than the DNA75, I would recommend either the Sigelei 213 or the Sigelei Fuchai 213 as a cheaper again option, but keep away from wismec, I have heard good things about the RX2/3 but can not say for sure weather will be any better than the 200S.

And both the sigelei 213 and the fuchai 213 only work well in wattage mode. TC isnt anything you trust those being able to do ever, and when it comes to wattage they only reach around 150w. So both of them are overprized 150w mods with no TC. So if this beginner would like to try TC with Nickel or Titanium on those mods she is kinda fucked and need to get another mod in order to try TC.

2 Likes

Your obviously a fan of wismec, so we will leave it there. If she does want to try TC on nickle, titanium or Stainless Steel, I’m sure by that point like most of us her collection of mods and tanks will have grown, that was just my personal opinion of the devices I’ve had. I’m sure whatever she goes for will be an improvement on her first starter kit.

The only thing i am a fan of is good things and in my book the sigelei and the fuchai doesn’t qualify. And just for your information i don’t own a single wismec product.

2 Likes

I kinda agree with @gnielsen about it maybe being a bit heavy a cumbersome but i disagree with every other point you have made dude especially recommending a 75w mod for a tfv8 that’s to be used at 110-150w .

call me a wismec fanboy if you wish but it’s hard to beat for the money and will work with basically any tank/build/wire type you can throw at it.

1 Like

Excellent reply imo

I have experience…
I have a kangertech nano it was my first sub ohm tank, I now use a Griffin 25 RTA I still love my Nano the flavour is amazing and the vapour production at 20-25w is just right but the reason for the switch was the cost of the SSOCC’s £15 for 5 coils! It was just costing too much for me, my griffin 25 RTA costs me £5-8 for 10 Clapton Coils, they last a lot longer than the SSOCC’s.

3 Likes