Help a girl out new tank required!

Ok so I’m about to finally after much deliberating go for a new device. I’m currently using a starter device the kangertech nano. And as always happens you start on an ego and can’t stop ! I need more :joy::joy:
Decided to go for wismec reuleaux rx200s
I love the griffin tanks yet I’m a bit lazy and don’t really want to make my own coils … Or should I ?
The kangertech nano tank is so easy just slotting a new one in a and out. Looking also to use my current chuff cap and like the wide bore on the griffin that you get with the 25 mini although the cap can’t be removed I was thinking I could live with that … So that brings me to advice
What’s the best tank that is a hybrid between the too one I don’t have to make my own coils but is most like the griffin or should I just not be lazy and give it a go making my own. Does it make lots of difference. I love the big cloud and the flavour is good on the griffin compared to my kanger tank.
Help me guys
Thanks in advance :wink:

2 Likes

If you want a tank and feel lazy not wanting to make your own coils and at the same time having a tank that looks like the griffin you should go for the Geekvape Eagle tank. I got one myself and the flavor on it is spot on and it is easy to use and if you rewick it you can make the HBC coils last a long long time. It is a hybrid between an RTA and a Subohm tank if you will.

4 Likes

I second getting a GeekVape Eagle tank. Bulit like a Griffin but with replaceable coils.

http://www.geekvape.com/project/eagle-tank/

6 Likes

One of the guys at my work has that tank. Gives a lovely flavour. Let me know how you get on with the wismec I’m ordering mine next month can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

Why didn’t i think of that, adding a pic of the tank?

5 Likes

My advice would be to learn how to recoil, if for no other reason than it’s a damn site cheaper, pre mades are expensive and don’t last nearly as long, on top of that you can personalise it to your taste, better flavour and clouds, you don’t even need to make your coils you can buy them ready made by lots of vendors online, I bought a pack of 52 assorted types for £20, cotton costs peanuts too, and they are easy to fit, you’d be able to do it after watching 1 video on youtube (There’s hundreds of tutorials on there) …and it’s fun once you know how, who knows you might then go onto making your own which is even cheaper again and I love doing that.
If you really REALLY cba fitting coils then yeah I’ve heard good things about the eagle like the guys said, I also like the Smok TFV8 but not a lot of people get on with it, but price the coils up first :+1:

6 Likes

Cleito!

Cheap, sub ohm, idiot proof, reliable, coils last a long time. Can get coils in .2 or .4 so you can crank wattage on the .2’s or stay lower with the .4’s.

When I found this tank I quit whining about everything vape related… just saying.

And they have this:

5 Likes

2nd the Cleito, and also add the Boreas up for consideration!

Both are serious flavor tanks, and while the Cleito offers the convenience of using factory coils, since pre-made coils are becoming common place (and cost effective) there’s really no reason to be worried about your building skills at the onset.

Once you get comfortable installing those, the next step will be making a basic spaced coil. One wire, wrapped several times around the diameter of choice (deck dependant of course), and done!

Don’t be intimidated by coil building. It’s far easier than it might seem!

4 Likes

The Cleito gets a vote from me as well, solid and versatile tank all around. I also enjoy the Crown V1, Triton V2, For RTA’s I would recomend the Griffin or TF-RTA for easy building.

2 Likes

I am gonna throw a bunch out at you…

Be right back, gotta take care of a couple of critters at this zoo.

1 Like

Great this is food for thought and really helpful thanks guys ! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Another benefit of making your own coils is especially if you vape a lot of creams and custards…or other coil clogging juices…that can clog a coil up in one tank…It would be a hell of a lot cheaper to simply clean the clogged coil, re-wick and fill up another tank…Not sure that you can clean coils in tanks that you simply “pull out old/put in new”

3 Likes

Do you vape mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung?

I love my RX200S , but I have another suggestion.[in a minute]

If you like your Nano, why another tank? You are used to the chuff cap on it, and if you don’t have one on a new tank/atty, you will surely notice the difference in taste/vape.

If you no longer require a ‘feminine’ feel of your mod, changing from [whatever you are using] to a 3 battery heavy mod like the RX200S, I STRONGLY suggest that you get a Kanger Dripbox 160W. Crazy? Yep, like a fox.

You can use your Nano on it,and it will kick ass.You will have 2 batteries instead of three to marry up, and it will be an amazing improvement over a single battery mod…if that is what you are using.
You can use any tank/atty on it. Any Kanger SubTank/TopTank that you are already familiar with, and also have interchangeable parts for the most part. If you wish to build your own coils, the Kanger RBA mini plus is very friendly, if you wish to use the pre-made coils for the Dripbox…well, they are great. The OEM atty works in MTL or DTL air flow

Research both the RX200S and the Kanger Dripbox160W…if you ever get to the point of squonking, you will be ready [a velocity V2 works great, or a Tsunami 24mm, or…]
If you never squonk, any tank will work. VW or TC…

Sorry if this all came out scrambled…I have some distractions with the animals and getting them doctored…
Ask anyone that knows me, it is a zoo around here, but I will pull myself together and answer any questions.

5 Likes

I’d got to Fastech and buy one of everything that you think you might like then purchase an authentic.
I’m the worst at its always greener on the other side of the fence. Meaning no matter what tank I got, the tank I didn’t get would have been way better. :facepunch::boom:

3 Likes

I hate Kangertech…hands down… The best tank I have had so far…and the Nano(crap)was one… is the uwell crown. I have 2. Great Flavor. I also have an aspire Triton 2 which is ok…but a little over engineered… you can also get an RBA for the uwell crown… great Tank… holds 4 ml of juice?? I think.
Hope I helped…cheers

1 Like

The griffin is a good tank, I used that exclusively until I found the limitless rdta. This is a super easy build deck, easy to wick, and hold close to 6 ml of juice.

Rebuilding coils can take some practice, and some tanks/droppers are easy and harder than others. The main thing I have noticed with this limitless is that it does not leak. Having the build deck on top gives you a rda hit but the capacity of a tank. With the build deck and airflow on top it has stopped any/all juice from leaking. Plus it comes with Phillips screws instead of hex

2 Likes

I agree with @Fenrir1 %100 . if you have already tried the griffin and like it then get the geekvape Eagle, coils should last ages as you can rewick and clean them and then when you are feeling confident and know your way around the tank you can add your own coils

2 Likes

Definitely don’t be Lazy, as your missing a trick, I’ve got at least 10 different Atomizers RDBA’S, RDA’S, RBA’S & Standard tanks that take stock coils, but my latest is by far the best for flavour & clouds it’s the CoilArt Mage. All I can say is it’s amazing, it’s a RDA That has a lovely deck to build on and at only £25 in the UK, I’m sure will be only about 20 to 30 dollars in the US. A close second if you want the best of both is the SMOK TVF8 Cloud Best, takes stock coils & has a reasonable deck. Ditch the Wismec RX200S! Get yourself a Lost Vape DNA75, You will never need more than 75W and this is just such a cool MOD.

1 Like

Sorry not RDA, RTA CoilArt Mage.

1 Like

If she bites on your recommendation to go for the TFV8 and ditch the RX200 and go for a DNA 75w i must say that a 75 watt mod isn’t gonna cut it to be honest, depending on the coils she uses of course. Most TFV8 coils works better on a higher wattage.
Octuple coil 0.15 ohm 50~260W/best 120~180W
Sextuple coil 0.2 ohm 50~240W/best 110~150W
Quadruple coil 0.15 ohm 50~180W/best 90~150W

The numbers speak for them selves if you ask me.

5 Likes