Help a noob to start DIY

I think it’s the sweetener, but that’s just an opinion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOL, I guess you’re right. 3% !!!

4 Likes

normally flavors that fade… have been over flavored…

I do not have those flavors by that manufacture… but pretty sure if someone did solos… you might find things turn out a bit different. js :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi there!
From what you’ve got I tried only Mango(Inawera) and I really love it in a some kind of ‘cool mango’
3%Mango-Inawera + 1% of some cooler (I use Malaysian), but I think your FA ‘menthol liquid’ will do, maybe add it in between 1.5-2%.
It’s a very simple, but very nice recipe for hot summer

3 Likes

it is illegal :smiley: you can hardly find vaping products here

5 Likes

thanks mate but i tried the menthol i got it is way too strong maybe .5% will do the trick as i tried once with 2% it litterly taken over the other flavors and it tasted really bad

6 Likes

IIRC, There was a small vape shop at the mall/shopping centre near Annabawi (madinah) when I went there last year. Is it closed now?

2 Likes

How many watts do you pump though your device? It might help us to get the %'s in line with your preferences.

I like Irish cream, not a horrible single flavour at 2% and 150w - 200w

Also good on you for giving a big old fashioned FU to your local laws. Don’t get busted!

2 Likes

any vape shop doesnt sell vape products anymore in saudia not officially anyway

2 Likes

50W-70W
i havent tried the irish cream yet do you mix it with anything else ?

3 Likes

Goes well with chocolate, banana & custards IME. I’m not a great mixer, and I been at it (very casualy) for about 2 years???. Best Advice I can give is that less is more, regarding % in the mix and the number of flavours used. Start low and simple, nothing wrong with 2-3 flavour mixes IMO.

When you try the Irish cream SFT it. It’s alright by itself.

4 Likes

fresh cream is match if u mix with custard, it seems taste like vanilla ice cream…this is my suggestion maybe u can try:

fresh cream - 3%
custard - 2%
marshmallow - 2%
mango - 4%
sweetener : 1%

4 Likes

I like to prepare a premix base of pg/vg/nic for ease of preparations. I can make the base all at once or in a couple of different batches. Then I just make my recipes using my premix base and flavors. This does cause the base % to vary as I add flavor. Most flavors I have used to date are pg based so if I start with a 20pg/80vg 6mg base and I add 10% total flavor that is all pg, the final mix becomes 30pg/70vg approximately 5.4% nicotine. That has been working quite well for me. When I use the recipe calculator I just select max vg check box. My final recipe will be x% base, x% flavor1, x% flavor(n)… Which is very reproducible.

3 Likes

What form is you nicotine? How much? How do you plan to measure? Do you use a syringe for mixing? Scale? Breaker?

You say you only want 1% nicotine, that’s not very much. You could pre-mix your base without nicotine and just add your 1% after everything else is mixed.

4 Likes

@RakoomR to bad it is illegal, that sucks. I have a bunch of flavors I am giving away. Is it possible to send them? I live in the States so I don’t even know if it is worth it or not. Just a thought.

7 Likes

Isn’t 1% 10mg nic?

3 Likes

Its relative to the starting concentration of the nicotine solution. I buy mine at 100mg/ml so for me 1% is 1mg/ml. If the OP buys at 1000mg/ml then 1% is 10mg/ml. @RakoomR did not state what form of nicotine. Please school me if I am wrong, I don’t want to pass bad info. I’m still relatively new at DIY.

6 Likes

I always post mg just to avoid all confusion in the forums. I usually also only post vg vs vg/pg. If I post 80vg 8mg you know exactly what I am using.

7 Likes

i dont have that much to spare in one bottle other wise i would run out of flavors before my vg and pg

1 Like

hmm interesting i will try that

1 Like