Help cheesecake / creamy base

Thank you very much sir :wink:

Hey guys tks for all the answers! Awesome ones! Great recipes and flavors suggestions!

How do you taste your flavors before using it?!

I use my mouth mainly, I tried to use my ear once but to be honest it was rubbish.

I mean you could try your nose, but I wouldnā€™t recommend it :grin:

4 Likes

Lol :joy:

I actually made a test recipe for all the 4 flavors of the first post.
60vg 40pg, 3mg nic, 3% of each flavor

5ml for cheesecake grahamcrust, 5ml for bavarian cream and so on.

Then dripped the juice directly on the coil cotton, 3 drops seems to get to about 20 puffs or so.

Then i change the cotton and do the same for the other flavors.

Just tested yesterday , wrote the date on the bottle to let it steep for some days then i expect to taste it again.

1 Like

seems legit, but 20 puffs off 3 drips??..jeez how bigā€™s your bottle :flushed: lmaoā€¦

Hey at least you are flavour testing, I am far too lazy for that :sleeping: lol

2 Likes

Yeah after trying 8 recipes and been unable to enjoy any, i think thats the way i have to go.

Cause you see recipes from 6% flavor of total to 20%.

Maybe for someone setup a higher flavor % vapes great, but for other vaper isnt exactly the case.

So im testing each flavor to understand it better and to produce my own recipe, one that i really enjoy vaping!

4 Likes

By finding the single flavor % for your flavors, you can get the feel of what you need to add to make your juice great (for your taste). Here is one Iā€™ve been playing with, got some great help from users here and have made this:

Blueberry Cheesecake V2 Ā© : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1029225/Blueberry%20Cheesecake%20V2%20Ā©

1% Bilberry (FA)
3.5% Blueberry (FW)
4.75% Blueberry (TPA)
1% Butter Cream (CAP)
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
0.33% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
3% New York Cheesecake (CAP)

Flavor total: 16.58%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8bFw

I can ADV this, its so much better than the v1 mix I deleted v1. Unfortunately someone had gave me some great comments and suggestions and I forget who it was :frowning: I hope that user will come forward so I can thank him, because the juice he created here is truely great (for my taste).

Looking at just the fruit:
1% Bilberry (FA)
3.5% Blueberry (FW)
4.75% Blueberry (TPA)
I think that makes a huge difference in this recipe. the various fruits seem to hold up one another. I do the same with strawberry by using raspberry, strawberry ripe, and strawberry.
Super Strasberry Ā© : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/910043/Super%20Strasberry%20Ā©
1% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)
10% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
5% Strawberry (TPA)

5 Likes

Wow nice Cosmic :wink:

Great tips man! You have got me motivated by your reply.

Whats the difference that you can taste between sweet cream and the DX version of it from TPA!?

1 Like

I have noticed a difference, but both give a flavor generally like what they are attempting to create. I want to at least try to keep my vapes safer, so I use the DX version just as an attempt to reduce some of the diketones. I cant say that the juice I make is like a perfect cheesecake, but it tastes good (to me), has a nicely unique flavor, and I can vape it indefinitely. It takes a lot of time, for the mix/steep/taste process. Once I taste it though I can tell if it needs more of something, or less of something, if its bland or overly flavored. So at that point its the calculator or adjusting the flavors and mix/steep again.

1 Like

looking at just the cheesecake is:
1% Butter Cream (CAP)
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1% DX Sweet Cream (TPA)
3% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
It might need graham cracker clear or an increase or decrease of any flavor in it but might be a good start for a cheesecake base. You can adjust the total flavor by clicking the blue wrench and mix this and see if its close.

1 Like

I legit smoked half a cigarette through my nose when I got my wisdom teeth taken out at 16. Howā€™s that for desperation and addiction? LoL.

8 Likes

Great info Cosmic! Man, are you really a Alien?! :rocket:
How many cosmic years youā€™ve been vaping?!
:wink:

Oh my word Jojo, my face hurts just THINKING about thatā€¦eesh! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Young and stupid is the only excuse Iā€™ve got. LoL. It was only half and only the once. I spent the rest of the time hopped up on pain pills and sleeping mostly, if I remember. Funny the things that vaping makes possible. Had I to do it over, I probably would be just fine without. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I canā€™t talk really, Iā€™ve done much much worseā€¦just not that lol

I wasnā€™t even that young.

But Iā€™ve always been stupid :disappointed: lol

1 Like

@Jojo I am retired from the Navy but when I went through basic training there was no smoking, I would always pull trash duty and save up cigarette Butts from the ground and then reroll all the various tobaccos from all I collected and smoke, I cant quit nicotine, I have been vaping over 3 years without a cigarette but I am still @ 24 mg nicotine which I will never reduce as I never started vaping to quit cigarettes (I started vaping to save money)

@Edublues I started Diy a few months ago, I am a big fan of bakeries and my very first recipe was really great and I still vape this it is really good:

simple 2 flavor recipe that tastes very authentic! A must try!

edit - this is not my recipe but I found it at the top of the list of 2 ingredient recipes by BigTiny

I have now started making a lot of @Alisa recipes, my current favorite (MY all day vape) is her Milk and honey custard, she also has some great cheesecakes and custards.

5 Likes

Foolish earthling, there are NO Aliens. And we do NOT abduct millions of you earthlings each year. Furthermore we have NEVER installed tracking biomonitors under you earthlings skin. I see your pulse is rising but its true. There are NO Aliens. Iā€™ve just started vaping last month and have made juice about a week.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not EVEN going to ask what (or who) youā€™ve made juice out of. =x

Sorry, but Iā€™m not touching anything (liquid OR food-related) that an alien has made! =P

3 Likes

You mean the cows? we thought that was the intelligent life here, but we got that all sorted out now.

3 Likes

@CosmicTruthā€™s Out of this World Spine-Tingling Cheesecake recipe

New York Cheesecake (CAP) 7%
Bovine Pituitary Extract (ET) 5%
Element 115 (Periodic Table) .00000000000001 %
guaranteed SnV! (Salivate and Vape)

2 Likes