Help cheesecake / creamy base

Hi guys,

Im a beginner in the art of DIY juices.

I have tried some recipes from this awesome site but none of them was satisfactory for my taste.

So i would like go do some testing until i can develop a cheesecake or creamy kinda base to add some fruit flavor and have something i really enjoy vaping. Im actually vaping pure pg/vg at 40/60 10mg nic. My wife is vaping at 3 mg nic.

I have the following flavors:
-Cheesecake graham crust TPA
-Bavarian cream TPA
-Sweet cream TPA
-Vanilla custard TPA

Im planning to add in the future strawberry ripe TPA or coconut TPA or the coconut extra TPA flavors.

Tks for any help guys, im open to the idea of having to buy some other flavors to create this cheesecake / creamy like base.

2 Likes

well if it were me id add capella Ny cheesecake to that arsenal and either graham cracker clear tpa or graham cracker v1 cap

2 Likes

Hello and welcome !

I like a few different cheesecakes and while CCGC TPA isn’t at the top of the list many of ppl do like that one. I use mostly LA’s cheesecake I prefer their NY Style Cheesecake but I do use their regular one and I like Capella’s NY Cheesecake.

Here is a Base by Tex I’ve used it around 6% it takes a good 3-4 weeks to really become a beautiful creamy cheesecake http://tjek.nu/r/5B2B

I’m not saying you need other cheesecakes but you may try other vendors and find some are closer to what you’d like. It’s a toss up most times some like one vendor where the other half feel it taste too footy yep foot not fruit gross right ! Well anyhow I wish you luck

for a great easy cheesecake @SthrnMixer has one.

Strawberry Cheesecakeshake (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 3
Marshmallow (TPA) 3
Strawberries and Cream (CAP) 5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

Here are a couple of mine that came out good as cheesecakes:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/999275/Blueberry%20Morning

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/995430/Lemon%20Zinger

4 Likes

Nicotine River has a new line of flavors soon to be released :smiley:
And the NY Cheesecake is AWESOME :+1:

Keep a eye open on this Link

Thank You @Nicotine_River_Chem

5 Likes

This one is a work in progress for a chocolate cherry cheesecake but its really good;

3 Likes

So true and made me LOL reading this :joy:

I’m a lover of LA Cheesecake and CAP NY Cheesecake so far and can’t get on with TPA CCGC…fascinating business these individual tastebuds we all have :blush:

4 Likes

LA cheesecake with LA cream cheese icing, I absolutely swear by it, I’m not really one to say that a recipe of mine is amazing because as we all know taste is subjective.
But I opened this last week after a good steep.
And it’s all gone :cry:

Ice Cream Cheese Cake

Ingredient %
Cheesecake Lorann 3
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
French Vanilla (FW) 3
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 4
Meringue (FA) 2.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 5

Flavor total: 19.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

I would use TPA strawberry and a few drops of Ripe Strawberry to add a hearty strawberry flavor. Just a thought.

2 Likes

I agree it’s a must for me too I gotta have my CCI w/ my Cheesecakes !

4 Likes

Hi,go try the 2 flavour strawberry cheesecake in the recipie section.its in the top recipies.very simple and a very balanced flavour.start there then try different fruits and work up from there.best advice is dont be afraid to ask a question and read some of the thousands of threads on here,there all excellent and you will learn so much from them.happy mixing and welcome to elr.

2 Likes

shame there’s too much PG in that one for you Amy it’s one of my best by far, not too strong, really creamy.almost like a baked ice cream :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yea I know same thing for SthrnMixer’s recipe can’t do it anymore either I miss some of the great great recipes I used to vape…stupid pg allergy :frowning:

1 Like

im going to have to try this , i havent had any luck with combining those two LOR flaves one of them but it cld have been my recipe so i shall mix this , ty

4 Likes

btw, HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Pugs I just seen ! :smile:

2 Likes

thanks brother ;), and hope you like it man :smiley:

1 Like

thank you dear :wink:

1 Like

For
creamy sweet things I prefer the Capella brand. NY Cheesecake, and Sweet Cream are both much creamier and more to the point than the TPA in my opinion. I’ve heard there are some new ones on the horizon, so keep your eyes peeled for many slanderous things to hit the market sooooooooooon

6 Likes

Happy Birthday or Belated Birthday as it were to you Mr @Pugs1970

1 Like