Help! Every Squeeze bottle I put my PG and NIC in leaks!

I just sent them ( eliquid.com) arkansas code involving nicotine sales in my state,

I should have you run by NR and flat rate my VG, you could make a huge profit and undercut NR!

2 Likes

I do the same thing

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t logged in to the forum in some time so I am just now seeing your reply. I finally found good quality bottles that I’ve been using leak free for several months thankfully… As far as eliquid.com goes… I have been ordering from them since last November/December and I ordered strickly DIY products from them. I ordered my flavorings, vg, pg and even nic. Never once did they charge me shipping on any of my orders. And I was making at least 1 order a week. Sometimes 2 orders a week and the whole month of January I ordered twice a week every week. None of those orders had shipping fees. I tried to place an order 2 weeks ago for a gallon of VG and a handful of flavorings I wanted. Of course I wanted to order thru them since I wouldn’t be charged shipping for my VG (which I had ordered a gallon of VG and 1 liter of PG in Jan and wasn’t charged shipping) I go to check out and I was given 1 shipping option and it was going to cost $27… So I took VG out of my cart and tried to order just my flavorings, still shipping costs for a few flavorings. I emailed them to complain after I finished ordering the flavorings to complain. They emailed back and said that free shipping DID NOT INCLUDED DIY PRODUCTS. I argued back and forth thru several emails that I had never paid shipping, till they finally checked my records and saw I’d never paid shipping. They offered me 15% off my next order for all my trouble. It took 11 days to get my order in the mail on that order. the free shipping orders I had within 3-5 days ever single time. That was also a complaint in the slew of emails back and forth and all they did was offer 15% off… I will not ever order from them again unless they add all DIY products to be included in the free shipping.
That was a loooooong rant lol. Sorry I had to finally let off steam about that ordeal… Screw eliquid.com lol

3 Likes

I have a few points, but your view is surely valid. One… in business “consistency” is everything. It drives expectations. Not meeting expectations (?) …well we’re reading all about that above. Super-true in the restaurant business, but applies across the board. I mean if you are getting your bacon egg and cheese biscuit, and the cook was feeling generous, so he gave you a little extra scrambled egg on there…you might expect that next time. Unfortunately, next time you will get the customary 1 egg and feel cheated.

It’s not a right or wrong thing, it’s a Human Nature thing. Funny to think about how it may have been wiser for the cook to throw away that 1/2 an egg instead of thinking someone might enjoy it. Instead “Mr 1 1/2 egg Eater” is buying his breakfast at another restaurant that doesn’t short him on a damn breakfast sammich…and to succeed, that new cook only needs to make it the same every time. Consistency.

Two. Really? A Biz named eliquid[dot]com considers DIY as a separate category? File this one under Monday AM Business Strategy Meeting.

Final point. Shipping goes up every year. It’s ready to go up again. Might be time to stock up before the 2019 increase, and the 2018 bump may have driven that Shipping Policy change during that Jan 2 (read:hangovers all 'round) Strategy meeting. Would have been smarter to just raise prices on items and keep the Free Shipping consistent.

Congrats tho @a_jhasty0830 sounds like it all worked out

LoL. I have to add …on that Human Nature thing. Next time you go to Chipotle and order a burrito and they ask if you want Chicken or Beef, answer “Both!” Almost 100% of the time you will get a double portion of meat because the brain cannot put a half portion of each …it just looks wrong. Try it and see

4 Likes