Help- Extra O-ring after cleaning

I have a new Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 and I just finished the initial cleaning. With all of my Steam Crave atomizers I switch out the O-rings for the spares they give you, first thing. I do it during the initial cleaning. I have one O-ring left over that I cannot find a place it could go. See the picture below. It’s the “haunted” one, illustrated by the ghosts. There is two black O-rings close in diameter but this one is the thick one. On the right is the thinner one for reference.

4 Likes

The thicker one is the o-ring to hold the drip tip.

3 Likes

I believe I put a thinner one in the drip tip but I’ll have to pull it to be sure. The drip tip was a tight fit, even lubed. I took the top off, to insert the drip tip rather than break the glass pushing so hard. That is how tight the drip tip is.

I thought it was going to be the one in the bottom cap but I couldn’t get the thick one in there. Even the thin one was a challenge to get in there. Placing just the deck into the bottom cap it seems like a nice fit so I thought the one I put in is right.

I may have mixed one original ring in with the spare replacements. I should have been more careful and took pictures and notes. I was counting the original rings as I was removing them. I lost count so it was useless :expressionless:

Thank you @SquirrelSmash . I’ll let you know if that solves the mystery.

4 Likes

@JiM210 let me see if I can find mine for comparison…

3 Likes