Help getting some starter flavours and recipes

Hey I wanna start mixing my own juice, im my country prices for premade liquid are high at the moment.
I need some help with recipes would be great if someone could help with some simple recipes, flavour concetrates that I can buy im my country are Cappella SSA (in my country they are named super aromas)
and also Inawera and some molinberry.
I vape mostly fruits and also some more dessert things and tobacoos if they are really good.
Oh and I know my basics how to mix etc. I just need some help with combining flavourings together

PS. Have a great day.

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @RaulMenelez. The good news is, you’ve got some VERY good choices between the MFG you listed.

Rather than have people ask you what flavors you’ve got, and then try to help with what THEY would make, you should ADD all of the flavors into your stash on the recipe side, THEN, …

Click here to use ELR’s “What Can I Make” feature

11 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Post a link at where you are goimg to buy from…Then we can look at your current stash and figure out what you like to vape etc etc etc…I think that the Capella are just Capella and the SUper Aromas are SSA but i may be wrong. Also any flavors you have make sure you put in stash and make stash public

7 Likes

Sure I post some links here
SSA and MB: Super Aromas Desery
Inawera: FLAVORIKA.COM
Currently I only have a few MB and a few Cap im gonna add them to stash.

5 Likes

CAP is here bcuz i could only post 2 links in the other reply.

4 Likes

and here is my stash

3 Likes

Hello_ and welcome to the forum!! Without going too crazy, here are a few MUST HAVES from Cappella. “Vanilla Bakeries- and some other stuff…”

Vanilla Custard - Capella Flavors "100% THE SHIT!!**

Cinnamon Danish Swirl - Capella Flavors “A little goes a LONG WAY!!”

Creamy Vanilla - Capella Flavors

French Vanilla - Capella Flavors

Glazed Doughnut - Capella Flavors

Golden Butter - Capella Flavors

Marshmallow - Capella Flavors

New York Cheesecake - Capella Flavors

Sugar Cookie - Capella Flavors

Super Sweet - Capella Flavors “MUST MUST MUST HAVE”

Sweet Cream - Capella Flavors

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - Capella Flavors

Vanilla Cupcake - Capella Flavors

I will post my favorite fruits possibly later… Good luck!!

8 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Based on the links you provided i assume you’re from Poland. It doesn’t really matter, what matters more is that you’re paying too much for your flavors. Check Nomnomz and you will get your flavors about 40% cheaper. Meaning you can buy 25 flavors instead of 15 + you’ll be able to buy all flavors at one place (cheaper shipping), not to mention wide selection of brands that they offer (meaning you can buy best flavors on the market, not some lousy substitutes from other brands).

What i would suggest is to buy for 80 pounds and you’ll get free shipping to the EU and since NN is in Northern Ireland, you shouldn’t get charged with any extra taxes or any import taxes (since NI is part of EU tax-wise). Free shipping means you could get about 6-8 flavors for free on top. Buy only 10ml bottles and buy there on Tuesday early morning during the Noted show (code lasts only at 04 to about 06 in the morning) and you’ll get another 20% discount on top. Meaning that you’d be able to buy about 50-60 best flavors on the market for about 90€.

8 Likes

Im afraid its going to be stopped at the border all the packages from the uk are checked at customs.
Some shops that are in EU will get through but not a lot.

4 Likes

Depending on your bureaucrats. Note that this is a shipment from the Northern Ireland, not from the mainland UK and NI has a tax-free agreement with EU (while UK doesn’t), so it would be breaking the law if they charge you any import taxes (there shouldn’t be any; NI is part of EU in this case).

You better ask other vapers from your country (it generally works like said above for most EU countries, except for a few countries that had other vaping laws implemented recently. Generally it should go through without any stop / annoyance just like if you ordered from Italy or Ireland or Estonia).

4 Likes

In Poland almost nobody is mixing and if they are they are using pre made concentrates but I will have a look around man here its even hard to buy something online inside the country. There are some czech and slovakian shops but they don’t carry flavourings that I would like thanks for helping.

4 Likes

or ask Nomnomz directly; they know exactly if there are any troubles with import in any country.

7 Likes

That’s what im gonna do Is there any list of flavourings I should get for start?

6 Likes

Okay I found some german site now I am waiting for their response.

4 Likes

Everyone tastes differently, everyone would suggest you different flavors.
Since you’re a newbie and have a limited number of flavors, about what to buy the best way is to look for some best rated recipes that you think you will like – but look only for recipes after 2020 (not from 2015) and buy those specific flavors that they use in those recipes. On top of that, buy just a few extra flavors that you think you will love (that are highly rated ofc). The first one is that you will be able to mix something great tasting or even spectacular, the second is for your creativity and experimentation later; since top flavors, you will be able to vape them even solo if anything else fails.

Suggestion: read couple of threads for newbies; you will get better idea what to buy and why (this question was answered dozens of times already and there are much better answers than what i could ever write here).

10 Likes

Sure I already did a list of flavourings from super aromas and capella Inawera is not favourite but some are useful.
Thanks for helping.

8 Likes

@RaulMenelez I’d go with Nomnomz for sure as previously suggested by @Mikser. They send in all UE withouth great problems due to international post brexit settlements, plus if you go for a quite good order you can have UPS delivery for free (don’t exceed the 2Kg).
I’m Italian and here too we have a very limited selection of available flavors so I rely on them to most of my own orders. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for replying might try I will try in the future when I have more money to spend now I will try to make it work with ssa.

3 Likes