Help! I cant buy nicotine in CA

Thanks :+1::+1: thought I was going nuts and everyone was making nic harder to get

3 Likes

That is for people who live in countries like Australia where to get legal nic you need to have a prescription.

4 Likes

I can get you 250mg if you want or get from Perfect vape,NicBase (Delosi) or the cheapest is Heartland vapes which is decent Nic too (59.99/liter)

2 Likes

Did you get your Nic? Heartland vapes has good nic and its cheap 59$/liter and think they deliver to Cali.Perfect vape is the next cheapest,then there’s Delosi, google 100mg nicotine and you’ll see blue bottles called NicBase -that’s Delosi.Good,clear 82$/liter and delivered to me in Ny (flav banned for last 4,years) and you can order,right from there as opposed to going thru Delosi web site where its hard to locate intentionally. Good luck if u haven’t gotten already plus my buddy has 250mg freebase or salt nic at a very reasonable price

4 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for tip, but I did get some nic from Delosi and a place in Texas. Total 2000 mm of 10%. It’s stashed in the freezer.

6 Likes

I knew DELOSI would ship there and prob perfect vape and a few others.When its sent in glass it tends to cost more but the nic isnt any better fas as i can tell.Heartland vapes is cheapest 59$/liter ( 100mg) and no complaints so far .Thats what LNWholesalers was charging before the ridiculous mail ban but now LNW only does wholesale dem suns a btches :joy: but they had a FAT diy kit and even an 11$ scale lol

3 Likes