Help! I cant buy nicotine in CA

Hello all I recently ran out of nicotine, and unfortunately in I can’t find a new supplier in California. Where are you guys buying yours? Any help would be appreciated.

4 Likes

This is where I order my nic from …

3 Likes

Thanks for info! I should have been a little clearer on what I need to find. What I want to buy is 1000ml or one liter of 100% pure nicotine. I was buying from Nicotine River, but they no longer sell to DIY customers.

3 Likes

Has anyone ever bought nicotine from Central Vapors?

3 Likes

Well a new development. I called Central Vapors they said they would ship to me and they’re cheaper. I wonder what the hell I just bought. I’ll post some pics once my “1000ml” of nicotine arrives. :rofl::face_with_peeking_eye::flushed::face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

@RexRabbit

https://nicbase.com/delosi-labs/

8 Likes

Did you get that :arrow_up:

3 Likes

Thanks I ordered a liter of 100mg. Great website! Thanks for the tip.

5 Likes

So only 10% nicotine

3 Likes

Yep, but I can live that. It will last us for probably 2 years.

3 Likes

Gosh i wish I’d bought those liters of pure nic that river had… It was a steal at $200. Anyone got spot for pure nic?

Second for delosi for anyone in the future

2 Likes

Yeah they do still sell them, but only to tobacco retailers with a CA license assuming you live in CA. Plus they add 100$ CA tax on it. Plus hazardous shipping (from LA to San Diego) 130$, so not so cheap.

4 Likes

I buy Delosi Labs nicotine from Delosi Labs Products - NicBase. I get their 100mg/ml NicSalt because it’s smoother than Freebase. I learned about Nic Salts being smoother from Walt, SmilingOgre. I tried and like it better. My Freebase was tasting harsh, but this is not. It’s equivalent to Freebase for my 6mg/ml recipes.

4 Likes

Pur nic isn’t the best. Using up the last of Our now. Opened my working bottle it was clear and clean. 6 days later it’s reddish brown. Not too harsh yet but getting their quickly. Still has 3/4 inch clearance from the cap. Never seen the color change this quick.

3 Likes

WOW @rcleven, where was it stored ?? 6 days for visual color change IS rather shocking.

2 Likes

On my desk. Room doesn’t get over 68 degrees. No sunlight. Last 60mm bottle did the same thing but not as fast. It’s hard to explain. It’s not harsh but it doesn’t give me a lot of faith it won’t go bad quickly.

2 Likes

For the cheapest Nic go to Heartland vapes its pretty good too.Perfect Vape is the next cheapest and i can get you nic too that many of us on FB diy get from a trusted friend.(250mg freebase or salt) and he has flavorings too

2 Likes

Are they wanting a prescription to buy nic, is this what I’m seeing

2 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo
I recently purchased Nic from Delosi Labs and the question about prescription is for those that live in states/countries that require a prescription for nicotine.

3 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo that’s been there for a while now, and I’ve ordered twice, and never used it.

3 Likes