Help...I can't decide on a mod

Just sold four of em for them. Do I get a commission?

4 Likes

your asking the wrong end of the deal :laughing:

i was looking there yesterday, those were not there, or i would have got one.
going to have to keep an eye on that place, fuck me , lol

3 Likes

Yes, remind me of the old Eightvape style deals…

3 Likes

They had this deal up since last week sometime. It’s the recycled VapeDeals coupon that brought it over the top. Just saw this gentlemans post and thought to post.

4 Likes

Fuggin peer pressure… y’all done went and done it again :flushed:

6 Likes

@rcleven before I could place the order, the “vdeals” coupon code got fragged, BUT, I found another one that works !!!

FIRST15

5 Likes

odd. i just tried it and it works…glad you found another one.

3 Likes

So tempting but my current love for single 21700 mods would probably relegate it to the stash with my beloved but currently unused therions.

5 Likes

Hallelujah I can live vicariously though you!

4 Likes

Supposed to be free shipping after 80 bucks or so. It’s posted at the top of their page. 8 bucks is 8 bucks.
Understand if you don’t want to hassle it out tho.
I looked at the recite and thought something was wierd🤣

3 Likes

Yeah it was free shipping over $80 but I picked the Priority Mail option because I seem to have better luck with that… it all depends on what I’m buying

4 Likes

Where do I sent my membership dues?

3 Likes

I’m with you on that. I find myself using the single batt 21700 more than anything else lately.

4 Likes

same here. the GRUS right now, and the URSA later. i really like these mods.

5 Likes

You would be hard pressed to find better flavor than with using the Mongrel RDA in squonk mode on glass coupled with a Vandy Vape Pulse II squonk mod. Second would be the Steam Crave Supreme V3 with dual tri-core Alien coils used on a Lost Vape Thelema with a customized DNA 250c chipset. Both mods on temp control, never to scorch and last many days. I have been through many mods and tanks. These are the top tier in flavor, IMHO.

3 Likes

I’ve got the Steam Crave ordered from China. I was looking at the Mongrel but the reviews for it are horrible. Not that I always go on reviews but everything I read was…no. don’t do it.

3 Likes

Do what you want. The Mongrel is one to have for many reasons. It’s flavor output is unmatched is just one of them. Deep large juice wells is another, and open post for easy builds. There’s nothing smoother than glass, plus you can watch the capillary action to perfect the squeeze. If you want to really taste your juice, get the Mongrel.

4 Likes

Well @scifoc, I just can’t NOT like that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes