Help...I can't decide on a mod

Hey Now…been away for a while. Used to be quite the vaper, my Squid mod burned up and I fell back on the coffin nails. Trying to get back making juice and vaping. Just realized there’s a ban on the way and have ordered nic, tanks, coils, etc. I ordered the Aegis Solo which I really like for a easy to carry single battery mod. I’m wanting to get one or two more mods but dual ones for home use. I mainly do sub ohm because I suck at rebuildables. Currently using the Nunchaku 2 Sub-Ohm Tank at around 50 watts which I love. I do want one for higher uses with the Freemax M Pro 2 so bulky is okay.

Don’t have the budget for a DNA mod. Ones I’m interested in are the Dovpo Odin 200, the Vapresso Gen S Ultra, or maybe the Vapresso Luxe 2. Prefer clean and classy look rather than crazy patterns. Any ideas? no more than $100 would be ideal.

6 Likes

Dan had found some good deals. These are Yihi chipsets. I was considering buying one, then I discovered I have still some which I don’t use.

6 Likes

You say you can’t afford a DNA 250. You said trying to get under $100.00
Try this:

https://vape.deals/lost-vape-thelema/

7 Likes

@rcleven, Super Duper. I don’t think I can turn that down …

6 Likes

When I saw this all I could think of is I’m headed for divorce court.

9 Likes

So tank size on this would need to be 28mm or less?

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer could probably give you all the pro and cons better than I can.

2 Likes

looks like 26mm.

3 Likes

Discription says 28mm wide. I would guess it would fit a 28mm or smaller without overhang. Can’t beat the chip. I know I can make it work with all but one RDA/RTA I have.

4 Likes

That sounds like a winner…

4 Likes

Trying to find true tank diameter size is giving me a headache. Thanks!

3 Likes

Or 20 of these. I think they take also 28.

5 Likes

DITTO, i just got 1, the black/blue. sonofabitch !!! :laughing:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

No, no… I resist

4 Likes

7 Likes

I got the Black/Voyages as well. Interesting the email receipt says El Vape in Ontario, Canada.

5 Likes

thats Ontario Cali

5 Likes

Lol. I’m a dumbass.

3 Likes

i’m the president of the dumass club. would you like me to send you a membership card ? :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations
Last order I made from them they shipped out of California. Quick Free Shipping and it was fulfilled the next day.

4 Likes