HELP I need a new company to get flavor

I need to find a new place to get my flavors that aren’t too expensive?? I normally get flavor apprentice and I haven’t placed an order since wizard labs went out of business. Recommendations please and thank you!!

11 Likes

@55withbrowneyes I can’t recommend BCF enough. Price, service, shipping, everything.

16 Likes

thank you!

8 Likes

I second SD’s recommendation. BCF is the best option. Make sure you use the ELR discount code ELRECIPES. Flavor Jungle is a good runner-up. There’s a ELR discount code in the Resources page as well

11 Likes

And I third SD’s recommendation, BullCityflavor is the cheapest as far as prices are concerned

12 Likes

I second, third, and forth @Lostmarbles, and @Fordf150_Angelo WITH the coupon code For The Win !!!

12 Likes

BCF 100pct …

11 Likes

Yup. Like everyone has said. Bcf for the win. shipping times with them are pretty good.

When I used to order from nic river and bcf on the same day bcf would show up three days earlier compared to nic river. And Cali is not that far from Portland OR.

10 Likes

BullCityFlavors for the win!..
Late’s better than never ehh?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

+1 for BCF, fantastic vendor.

9 Likes

I just placed an order! I didnt see your message so no discount code but I did get free shipping so I’m happy. Not bad for 56 bucks I got a ton of stuff! I do get my Nic from a company in New Zeeland and have had great experience 3 times so far if anyone is looking. Unless you guys have someone in the US? For $40.00 for 500ml

11 Likes

Thus far I’ve used BCF twice. Prices are competitive, selection is wide, and shipping is QUICK! I placed my last order on a Monday and received Thursday!

I think I’ll get the gallon sized VG next time. 500 and 1000 ml are too small for my needs. I also use the VG as a sweetener to add to seltzer water.

Fun fact. VG has a low glycemic index, so it won’t spike your blood sugar levels.

10 Likes

This thread reminds me that I have to order a few flavors and some PG and VG. Needless to say, I will be ordering from BCF. As others have said, great selection, fair prices and great, prompt service.

7 Likes

just in case no one recommended them already lol…BCF

7 Likes

Oh Easily Bull City flavors who not have only Tfa but much much more,best prices and speedy deliveries…Best there is by alot
DiyorDie for 6% off

7 Likes

I don’t even know where Bull City Flavours is located, but I will gladly suggest them for a discount code of no less than 15%. Until then, I’ll just have to await offers from competing businesses

6 Likes

Bull city is my go to spot but i dont know any codes accept DiyorDie

6 Likes

Bull City is great for a lot of TPA flavors, though I have found myself purchasing a lot of oddball TPA and FA flavors from Diyvaporsupply. They are slightly pricer but shipping is fairly quick.

2 Likes

BCF BCF BCF BCF

LOL ! You cant just type BCF BCF BCF BCF or you will get this error “An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

Maybe this is a complete sentence now? lets see :smiley:

3 Likes