Help! I wanna new juice! Who’s got the brains to help!

Gumny Candy at 8 pct
Pineapple at say 2 to 3 but chexk median …

You mix will come out cloudy DO Not worry about it …The TPA pineapple just does that

6 Likes

What % lemon and what % cheese cake would you use?

3 Likes

What’s medrin?

3 Likes

Saw the list. That’s not what I meant…pal.

3 Likes

Just needed a little help, sorry if I’ve put it wrong just needed someone with some knowledge I’m not that clued you with the mixing yet as I’m all new to this, any help would be appreciated

3 Likes

I would say probably not a Shake & Vape, although I don’t use those flavor concentrates myself for Cheesecake, mine is ok after 2 days, but best to steep a week or more :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I believe he meant “Median”. The Median value is calculated by looking at all of the recipes using that flavor and see what percentage each uses. Then it does some sort of statistics math to come up with the Median value. I think it throws away some of the low values and some of the high values that doesn’t fit in a certain range and then calculates the average or something to that effect. I’ll have to look it up now.

To see the value you bring up the master flavor list, find the flavor and bring it up and you’ll see the percentage data #'s

Here’s step-by-step with pictures:
Go to the recipe side of ELR and select the resources button. Select Flavors list in the resources pull-down

Search for the flavor you want to see the calculated % that most people use(it’s usually a good starting point).

Then try to figure out the right one.

You’ll see data for using the flavor as a single flavor recipe and another set for if the flavor is used together with other flavors. It shows the lowest anyone has used it, the highest, and the average. Next to the average is the Median value.

8 Likes

Havent used many of those flavours and personally never really got much from the cheesecake as a flavour more just as a thickener.

If I had those flavours I think I would be mixing some of those fruits together with the tpa ice cream and one of the creams for a fruity and creamy ice cream/milkshake type flavour

5 Likes

Thank You …OP this is what i meant

3 Likes

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream @2 pct
Sugar Cookie @1
New York Cheesecake @1.5
Strawberry @4
Blueberry wild @4

Maybe this will work , I can’t use the TPA Custard or VBIC bc i taste pepper in them …i havent used the Strawberry since 2016 and same with the BB wild

5 Likes

Lemon @3
Sugar Cookie @3
Vanilla Custard @3

6 Likes

Those sound yummy. If I have the right flavors I’ll mix some up for myself and see.

5 Likes

Just shots in the dark …I have not used many of those flavors in years…let me know how they turned out :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Depends on the recipe. I have been using super concentrates so the percentages are different. But I believe the median (average) for Lemon TPA is about 2.5 and the NY Cheesecake CAP is around 3-3.5%.

4 Likes

If your having troubles with coming up with recipes you can always try one shots Diyflavourchasers has some tasty stuff …i have bought some and am not disappointed . Until you get the hangbof mixing and more flavors its a great way to keep vaping tasty stuff

3 Likes

Looks like this one will be an all Capella recipe. I don’t have any Ice Cream for the other one. Maybe I can make my own Vanilla ice cream and sub with that.

4 Likes

I would try a Lemon Cheesecake. TPA Lemon. Cap. N. Y. Cheesecake. TPA. V. B. I. C. and maybe some Sweet Cream and /or Sugar Cookie. I also hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but you need more flavours (don’t we all). There’s a show on YouTube called “Noted” that runs through tons of flavours and rates them from bad to good. I recommend that you check it out before buying any more flavours. Also, Session Drummer (on this site), and others, do run downs on MANY flavours. You will not only get great (invaluable) advice, but will save yourself a ton of money, and a lot of grief. Good luck.

7 Likes

Very helpful. Well done.

3 Likes

We were all like that once, and there’s always something to learn. Good luck. With a little time and effort, you’ll soon be mixing up some good recipes. Just takes a bit of time, and a lot of liquid going down the sink, lol. Although I’ve been informed that pouring e-liquids down the sink is not such a good idea. Some people on this site are very helpful and knowledgeable.

5 Likes

Just recommended much the same thing, only I added V. B. I. C. Great minds…

5 Likes