Help! I wanna new juice! Who’s got the brains to help!

4 Likes

I’m not the best person to help so don’t consider this a suggestion backed by great knowledge and vast experience because it’s just the opposite of that :joy:

This is fun so here goes. I’m just going to list the flavors I would mix first without putting any percentages.

I say start with a base layer of Bavarian Cream mixed with a medium-small’ish amount of Sweet cream.

Then I would concoct a mixed berry blend of Blue Berry Wild, Strawberry, and a small amount of Raspberry. Maybe a mixed berry only ratio of (40% BBW / 54% Strawberry / 6% Raspberry), maybe even (30% / 64% / 6%)

Then I think I would finish with Gummy Candy.

My target is a thick full Berrylicious vape that is reasonable sweet.

4 Likes

I don’t know man, that wounds like a pretty nice suggestion! Mmmmm, gummy candy…

7 Likes

I love a Lemon Cheesecake, although I’m missing these flavors, I would start with this;
Not much Graham which is how I like my cheesecakes

5 Likes

Haha, thanks @anon70102222 for the support. I’ve never used the Gummy Candy so that one is a hail mary with only seconds on the clock.

3 Likes

Is there a gummy candy mix? I could try?

3 Likes

Is this a shake and vape?

3 Likes

Probably, but not in the list you posted.

3 Likes

I wanna mix something up, any ideas you could look at my list?

3 Likes

@anon70102222 anything you would mix up out the above list?

2 Likes

I found this in my recipes. You have a different Pineapple but it probably doesn’t matter. My recipe here was just a cobbled together first version of someone else’s recipe.

5 Likes

Anything else you would make I wouldn’t mind making a cheese cake, but I wanna try other flavours in there

3 Likes

Those three suggestions look good. Are there any specific flavors there you want to use for sure?

3 Likes

You know, it might help us help you if you gave us an idea of what flavor profiles you like. Asking “Who’s got the brains to help!” maybe wasn’t a real good choice for a topic name.

5 Likes

Working with your listed stash I’d now make up a base of Two parts Vanilla bean ice cream to one part Bavarian Cream.
shake it and vape some, then let it sit and steep for a week and vape it, let it go another week and vape it. Now you got a base that you can use to target shank-n-vapes, on up to mature mix. For the record, I just stole that two flavor base combo by searching “Bavarian” in the recipes, opening a few to see if they contain any other base flavor on your list. It didn’t take but a minute and I found three that used Bavarian Cream and some form of Vanilla ice cream. Of the three I found I noticed they all use roughly two parts ice cream to one part Bavarian cream. Next step I would wait till I’m hungry and stare at the list. Then choose a little something-something that appeals to your senses to add to your base.

From my perspective your list has some holes in but it’s a decent start. To add versatility, when your ready to make another purchase, I would buy a couple of different tabbaccos, some bakery items (grains and flour; like waffle, crepes, muffin, biscuit, cake), some nutty flavor(almond, mixed nuts, peanut butter), chocolate, and some mint(wintergreen, spearmint). Also I would get lime and a couple of Apple varieties.

Of course taste is personal and subjective. I’m just trying to illustrate how you could add some diversity with just one next order.

4 Likes

Wow, vicious! Getting a little stabby now, eh?

5 Likes

Push that gummy candy up to 8pct or so …Use the Pineapple at the median pct sweeten

Is there a gummy candy mix? I could try?

4 Likes

If you scroll up pal there’s a list :+1:t3:

3 Likes

So what would you mix together??

4 Likes

If you haven’t already, go to your flavor stash list on the recipe side of this forum. There’s a search feature called What can I make. It will use all the flavors you have listed there and give you a bunch of recipes containing them.
Great suggestions here… any lemon or berry flavored cheesecake sounds yummy. js

4 Likes