Help me ! i cant vape sweet flavors

Wouldn’t it make sense for @dante4 to order from a European vendor like Inawera which has a lot of tobacco flavors? I get nets from N-E-T here in the states but I don’t know their international shipping policies or more importantly, Iran’s import customs.

5 Likes

Adding what @Josephine_van_Rijn listed, for tpa, because it’s cheaper and i hope easier to get, there are western, mild black/cigarillos, cubano, red type blend and since you dont like sweet tobacco, ry4 type, ry4 asian and turkish.

Of all that, the best tobacco imho are mild black/cigarllos (some place here sell it under mild black or cigarillos), western and turkish.

Ry4 asian and turkish are more of an aromatic tobacco type than the rest.

Ry4 double is more of a dessert/ sweet tobacco with stronger caramel and vanilla notes with tobacco as background, while ry4 type is more tobacco than the caramel and vanilla.

Western is more like american brand cigarette, and mild black/cigarillos is more of a cigar, some even said better than cubano.

I’ll stop rambling now. Sorry.

Edit : red type blend i found to be a bland (er?) version of western. Cmiiw. Red type blend II is red type blend with menthol.

6 Likes

Ya mean all those years American Spirit (et al) lied to us? Humph, how dare they!

4 Likes

Yeah, it would all come down to knowing that info which I do not.

3 Likes

A couple that I use are Grapefruit, cranberry, and sour apple. You might try one or all of them. I make one that is mainly grapefruit but has sour apple in it and a ittle cantaloupe flavor. it sounds strange but is really good mixed together.

1 Like

Shipping policy is very complicated here and expensive.there are some intermediator ferms witch provide us to buy goods from abroads shop.I will take pictures of some flavor that i can reach here and i will be appreciated if you let me know your openion about them​:pray::pray::pray:thanks for your patience and kindness.

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.​​
We in the US have our own leadership crises too.
Might like to read, it’s a start:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CloudCollective/comments/3pqhc5/workgroup_tobacco_reviews/

1 Like

Hi again.if you have time and instagram acc
,please visit this page .they are here in my city​:grin::grin::raised_hands:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDsNYogyH1/

4 Likes

Maybe try straight PG and VG with nicotine with NO flavorings added. I have not tried this myself but have read posts from people say they prefer straight PG juice. VG is very sweet in itself. So try higher PG percentages and SMALL amounts of flavorings. With tobacco flavorings, steeping really does improve flavor. So try to stay ahead of the game so you can allow your mixes to steep a couple weeks or more. That said, no vape is ever going to taste like a cigarette because there is no smoke, no burning. But you can make dry and not too sweet juices which is what I’m into. I don’t know if you can find these but there are smoke flavorings; Inawera Dirty Neutral Base which has an ashtray flavor, and Flavourart Black Fire which is wood smoke. These are best used in small percentages below .5%, and are not main flavors just accents. Best luck to you!

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in that im loving the packaging for that Smoke and Barrel juice.

3 Likes

Some also told me that Bitter Walnut helps cut the sweetness but then, it’s the same matter of, can he get it?

2 Likes

Mmm, those look good!

2 Likes

Dante, I have bottles of juice from a reputable vendor, Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco. I purchased for a friend who is still smoking. I’m happy to send them to you. Would there be any problems with customs?

Also, can you purchase from Yaeliq’s in Israel? I use to buy from him all the time and people say he has some good tobacco flavors at very reasonable prices.

1 Like

This is very helpfull.thanks :raised_hand:

It is very kind of you .i have been trying to extract flavour of real tobacco and i am realy close to reach a proper mixture.unfortunately ,there is no chance for me(iranian) to get anythings from israel because of some f…ing ancient policy rouls…thank you any way

1 Like

Thanks . I will be looking for those flavour which you mentioned.plz let me know about your results if you dont mind
:metal::pray:

If I was in your situation, I would buy a pouch of my favourite strong tobacco, put it in a glass, cover it with PG (which will extract everything from the tobacco leaf) for 2-3 days, then run it through a coffee filter - happy vaping! If you can’t get PG, VG works just as well, maybe better, but it will add a slightly sweet flavour which will be less noticeable the stronger the tobacco… Good luck!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks .very kind of you.i will let you know about newss​:pray::pray::pray::pray::metal:

1 Like

Base 33.3% 10.0ml 200drips 11.465[g] 3.00$
Glycerin(VG) 53.3% 16.0ml 320drips 20.160[g] 0.80$
Glycol(PG) 13.3% 4.0ml 80drips 4.152[g] 0.24$
Total 100.0% 30.0ml 600drips 35.777[g] 4.04$

I made this 2days ago and it is awesome .my problem is solved
Thank you allllll :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

6 Likes